At long last, Android users are starting to see a few alternatives to their own app store, most offering a good choice of modified apps and games. Now, something completely different has been released – an Android tool called Lucky Patcher. It has some cool features and is free so keep reading for all the details.
Lucky Patcher Requirements:
To use Lucky Patcher, you need to meet certain requirements first:
- Android v2.33 Gingerbread or higher
- At minimum 2 GB free RAM
- At minimum 8 GB of internal storage.
- A rooted device – it can be used on an unrooted device, but the features are not so good
How to Download Lucky Patcher:
- Download Lucky Patcher from the official source
- Go into your Settings app and tap on Security or Privacy (depending on your firmware version
- Tap the slider next to Allow From Unknown Sources to enable it – not doing this will mean Lucky Patcher won’t work
- Open your Downloads folder and tap on the Lucky Patcher file
- Tap Yes on the confirmation message
- Wait for Lucky Patcher to load on your home screen, and the installation is done
What is Lucky Patcher?
Lucky Patcher is an Android tool that helps you modify some of the apps and games already on your device. It helps you bypass license restrictions, remove ads, add new features, change your app permissions, and more.
One of the most popular features is the ad-removal. Most apps and games from the official store come with irritating ads that spoil your enjoyment, and to get rid of them, you have to upgrade the app. Using the Lucky Patcher app, you can get rid of them completely free, as well as other things like applying patches and more.
Also, Lucky Patcher is quite small, just 10 MB – the rest of the required space takes into account all the changes to your apps. It is also completely free.
Lucky Patcher Features:
Some of the best features in Lucky Patcher are:
- Ad Removal – get rid of the ads in your apps for free.
- Remove in-app Purchases – get past the in-app purchases and get all the in-app features for free
- Modify your Games – get every in-app game bonus and feature, such as unlimited coins, lives, etc., completely free.
- Change Permissions – change the app permissions to suit what you are happy to agree to.
Lucky Patcher Frequently Asked Questions:
These are the commonly asked questions, telling you all you need to know about Lucky Patcher:
- Will Lucky Patcher Damage My Device?
No. It may be an app modification tool, but it is safe to use and won’t harm your data or anything else on your device.
- How Does it Work?
When you install Lucky Patcher, it scans the apps and games on your device and suggest changes that can be made to them – remove the ads, bypass license restrictions, change app permissions, and so on
- Is it Illegal?
No, it is nothing more than an app tool and doesn’t require anything special to work. However, it must be said that some of what it can do is technically illegal, so using the app is entirely at your risk.
- Do I Have to Root My Device?
No, you do not, but it is worth mentioning that the tool works much better on non-rooted devices. That’s because it can automatically change your apps – with your permission – rather than you having to do it all manually. Plus, unrooted devices don’t get so many features from the app.
- What Games Will it Work on?
Sadly, Lucky Patcher cannot work on all games – there are far too many, for a start and lots of different ones. The only way to know is to install it on your device and see if it works on yours. These are some of the games we know it will work on:
- Zombie Scrapper
- Stick War: Legacy
- Tower Madness 2: 3D Defense
- Age of wind 3
- Zombie Highway 2 etc.
- Chrome Tells Me Lucky Patcher is Harmful
It is not harmful. Chrome will tell you that with any app you try to download, but we can reassure you that it is safe to use and won’t cause any problems on your device.
Lucky Patcher is certainly making waves in the Android community. Unlike many other alternative app stores, this one doesn’t give you a choice of apps to download from. Instead, it simply modifies what you already have and makes your app experiences much better.
Once more, though, we must reiterate that, while Lucky Patcher is legal to download, some of its features may not be – use the app, and it is at your risk. However, it is being used by millions of people with no issues, so go ahead, install it and see if it works on your device.