How to Install HappyMod on Android
Recently, given the lack of workable jailbreaks, lots more third-party app installers have been released, and most have been for iOS users.
However, there have been some Android alternatives, too, and one of the very best is called HappyMod. The app store offers more than 30,000 games, and apps, all unlocked and with new features.
Downloading HappyMod on Android:
HappyMod is pretty simple to download, but you do need to install the file onto your Android device manually. Here’s how to do it:
- Open your browser and download the HappyMod APK file.
- Open Android Settings and go into Privacy or Security.
- Tap the option to Allow Unknown Sources and enable it
- Go to your Android downloads and tap the APK file.
- Follow the directions on the screen to install it.
- When the HappyMod icon is on your screen, you can start downloading as many modified files as you want
HappyMod App Features:
HappyMod offers Android users a comprehensive set of features, including:
- Modified Apps – HappyMod offers more modified apps than any other unofficial app store, sometimes several different versions of the same app, each offering additional features.
- Old App Versions – older devices and new app versions don’t always go together, or you might just prefer an older version of an app or game.
- Trending Apps – lots of modded versions of popular trending apps and games, like Tetris, PuBG, Subway Surfers, and many more
- User-Friendly – easy to use and navigate, HappyMod is as user-friendly as the official store.
- Mod Parameters – each app has a list of parameters, telling you what modification is one each one.
How Does HappyMod Work?
HappyMod really isn’t all that different from the Play Store. It may not offer the same amount of apps and games, but it indeed focuses on quality and on modified apps that Google won’t allow into their store. Every app or game is modified, and it offers several versions of some apps, each offering a different modification. But that’s not all:
- Unofficial Games – many of the more popular games in the store require you to pay for them or, at the very least, make in-app purchases if you want to advance. Those Purchases often include coins, gems, and powerups, but with HappyMod, you get all of these in-app features for free.
- Familiar and User-Friendly – HappyMod has a similar user interface to the official store, and it is straightforward to navigate. Simply choose an app category and download any app or game you want. Choose from categories such as Games, App, and New, where you will find the latest uploads to the store. Even better, you can run the official store and HappyMod at the same time.
- Mod Changelogs – each app has a changelog attached to it. This tells you what the modifications are and is useful where there are multiple versions of the same app – with the changelog, and you can see which app you want to download.
All apps need to be updated, whether they are official or unofficial. The updates are released to add content, make improvements, fix bugs, improve security and performance, and improve your user experience. When an app you download via HappyMod requires updating, the HappyMod developers let you know via a notification and give you full instructions on how to download the update and apply it.
Sometimes, the developers may even release an update to the HappyMod store, but, unlike the official store, you don’t have to install these. The official store will not work unless you install updates, but HappyMod gives you a choice. So, unless the update is to fix a bug or increase security, you can ignore it.
However, you should bear in mind that failure to install updates may mean your version of the store is not safe, and the developers will not take any responsibility for this, mainly if the update contains security updates,
HappyMod is one of the most comprehensive of all the alternatives to the Android app store. It offers everything the official store doesn’t – modified apps, unofficial games, and much more. Once again, we must stress that you are downloading and using the app at your own risk as it is classed as a pirate store and isn’t entirely legal.
Try HappyMod on your Android device today. It’s completely free, you do not need to root your device, and it may just offer everything you have been looking for in an alternative app store.