How to Install and Use TutuApp on your Phone
You don’t even need a jailbreak to use it, and many of the apps are modified with cool and useful new features.
How to Download TutuApp:
Simply choose the platform you want to install it on and follow the guide below:
Method 1: iOS/iPadOS
- Use Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad to open https://tutuapp-vip.com
- Tap on one of the configuration links and tap Allow when the prompt appears
- iOS Settings will automatically open on the Install Profile page – tap on Install
- When asked, input your device passcode and tap on Install
- Look on your home screen – TutuApp will be there when it is installed
- Tap the app icon, and you will see an Untrusted Developer error – make a note of the developer name and cancel the message
- Open iOS Settings and tap on General > Profiles
- Tap the developer name, tap Trust, and the app will now work
Method 2: Android
This method requires that you manually install the tutuapp.apk onto your device. Here’s how:
- First, go to your Android settings app
- Tap Security or Privacy and enable Unknown Sources
- Open your browser and go to https://tutuapp-vip.com/android/
- Download the APK file and then open your device Downloads location
- Tap on the APK file and follow the in-app directions
- When TutuApp is on your home screen, the installation has finished.
Method 3: Windows or macOS
TutuApp does not have native support for any desktop operating system, but there is a way to install it on your Windows or macOS computer. Thanks to the developers releasing an Android version of TutuApp, you can install it after installing an Android emulator. Nox Player and BlueStacks are two of the very best, both secure, fast, free, and powerful emulators. You will need a Google account to sign into the emulator but, if you don’t have one of these, set one up now for free.
- Choose your emulator and download it onto your computer.
- Next, download TutuApp for Android from the official TutuApp website.
- Launch the emulator and sign in using your Google account – leave the emulator to set up, which can take a few minutes
When the emulator is all set up, there are three ways to install TutuApp:
- Find the APK file and drag it into the emulator.
- Right-click on the Android file and click on Open With
- Go to the emulator search bar and type TutuApp.
Whichever way you do it, when the file is visible in the emulator, click on it and let it install
How to Use TutuApp:
TutuApp is dead easy to use:
- Tap the TutuApp icon on your home screen or emulator home screen
- Tap on one of the app categories – see above for details.
- Browse the apps and games or use the built-in search facility to find a specific app
- Tap on your app and then tap Install
- Follow the on-screen directions and wait.
When the app is on your home screen, it’s ready. If you are using iOS, the app developer must be trusted first – open Settings > General > Profiles and trust the app profile.
What is TutuApp?
TutuApp is one of the latest third-party app stores and has considerably more content than many others. Inside, you will find tons of unofficial, modified apps, premium apps, even some Cydia tweaks, and it’s all free. And because you don’t have to jailbreak to install it, Apple cannot void your warranty.
Here’s what TutuApp offers its users.
One of the most comprehensive app installers, TutuApp offers an incredible choice of apps, games, and other content. Here’s what you get:
- App Store Apps – official apps and games for both iOS and iPadOS
- Exclusive Apps – unofficial apps – emulators, Cydia Tweaks, streaming apps, screen recorders, and tons more
- Modified Apps – stock apps with new features and unlocked games with all in-app content free to use
TutuApp also offers these features:
- It also works on Android, macOS, and Windows.
- Regular updates
- Legal and safe to use
- No jailbreak needed
- Choice of free and VIP versions
- Lots more
TutuApp offers full support for all iOS devices on iOS 7 upwards and on iPadOS. Even better, you can even install it on your Android mobile device, Windows PC, and macOS computer.
TutuApp is an excellent alternative, not just to the iOS app store but to Android, Microsoft, and macOS too. Try it on your device today – it’s free, no jailbreak is needed, you don’t have to root your device, and it offers benefits way beyond the official app store.