OZMO 920 robot vacuum heading to Aldi for less than half price
Ecovacs Robotics are back in Aldi again as part of the popular Special Buys catalogue with the Deebot OZMO 920 robot vacuum which will go on sale for $399 – that’s less than half of its original $899 retail price.
The Deebot OZMO 920 will be available through Aldi from March 10.
“We’ve seen an overwhelming response from our customers to our previous Deebot OZMO promotions and we are excited to partner again with Ecovacs to launch the OZMO 920 as part of our special buys program with even more features and benefits than previous promotions at an amazing price” says Shay Stearnes, Buying Director, ALDI Australia.
The OZMO 920 is one of the smartest robotic vacuums the company has produced with powerful cleaning and mopping and 110 minutes of battery life.
Onboard is technology that can map your home (these maps can be seen in the Ecovacs app) to create an efficient cleaning path.
It can even map multi-level homes and store multiple floorplans.
The device has in-built carpet detection so it will avoid carpets while mopping and increase suction when it is back on the carpet.
The larger battery delivers 110 minutes of cleaning and the OZMO 920 will return to the charger when it needs to power up again before heading out to clean again.
“With the Deebot OZMO 920, ALDI customers are able to graduate to new levels of smart cleaning and convenience,” said Karen Powell, Head of Ecovacs Robotics ANZ.
“It is a perfect example of our ongoing commitment to providing Australian households with the best possible care and working with ALDI means we are able to save our customers money as well as well as time, in the process!”
The Deebot OZMO 920 features include:
– Upgraded Smart Navi 3.0 Laser Mapping and Navigation Technology which scans, maps, and plans an efficient cleaning path based on a user’s home.
– Multi-Floor Mapping technology to scan and store multiple maps of a house’s different levels, leaving no floor missed in Aussie homes.
– Ecovacs signature OZMO Mopping Technology allows the robot to efficiently vacuum and mop in one go. A 240ml water tank and electronically controlled water pump allows it to precisely control the water flow speed at four different levels, offering a smooth and consistent clean when tackling dirt or dried liquid on the floor without over or under damping the cleaning cloth.
– Carpet Detection Technology allows it to automatically increase suction power on carpets when vacuuming and avoid carpets when mopping without human interaction.
– Superior Cleaning Efficiency delivered by an optimised suction channel design and the revolutionary pressure-retention system which boosts energy efficiency while ensuring high vacuum pressure at a surprisingly low noise level. Combined with ECOVACS’ latest Floating Brush 2.0 design this enables the robot to sweep up to 4mm deep cracks.
– Interchangeable Suction and Brush Inlets are designed to remain close to the ground and adapt to different types of floor surfaces. The tangle-free intake is best for collecting hair and pet fur, while the V-shaped main brush provides a deeper, more thorough clean, particularly on carpets.
– Large Battery Capacity allows for 110 minutes uninterrupted runtime in one session, after which the robot will automatically charge and resume cleaning.
– Enhanced Mobility with a new platform design, allowing it to effortlessly cross obstacles such as doorsills of up to 20mm.
– Slim design with a height of only 93mm, meaning it is much slimmer than other floor cleaning robots with Laser Mapping and Navigation Technology.
– Voice Activation with Amazon Echo and Google Home compatibility.
– Ecovacs Home App Cleaning Customisation allows users to view the visual maps generated by Smart Navi™ 3.0 technology and easily create virtual boundaries, not only for vacuuming, but also for mopping. Users can also assign cleaning areas, set cleaning schedules and switch between cleaning modes.