Amazon’s Prime Day kicks off on Monday and will offer customers some impressive discounts across a range of categories including TVs, smart devices, kitchen and toys.
The sale kicks off at 12:01am on July 15 and will run for two days thanks to an extra 17 hours of deals from the US to Prime members in Australia through Amazon.com.au.
Amazon Australia has already kicked off some early deals which include exclusive offers and savings for Prime members in the lead up to Prime Day.
Amazon Music – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months of the premium streaming tier for just $0.99 and enjoy unlimited access to more than 50 million songs, ad-free. At end of trial the standard fee of $11.99 a month will apply.
Prime Video – Prime members who stream a movie or a TV episode for their first time between 8 and 16 July will receive $10 to spend on Amazon.com.au.
Audible – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Audible can access a free 3-month trial until 31 July. At end of trial standard fee of $16.45 a month will apply.
Kindle Unlimited – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Kindle Unlimited can get their first three months of unlimited reading FREE when they sign up. At end of trial standard fee of $13.99 a month will apply.
Amazon Devices – Echo Plus (1st Gen) is now available at $49 – that is a huge $50 saving.
Books – Prime members will receive an extra 10 per cent off select new release and pre-order books, which have already have a 40 per cent off discount.
“With just a few days to go until Australia kicks off Prime Day, we are excited to share some of the deals that will be available to Prime members Down Under,” said Rocco Braeuniger, country manager for Amazon in Australia.
“There will be tens of thousands of products at discount prices, so we hope there is something for everyone.
“With huge savings on everything from fashion to home entertainment and home and kitchen products to household essentials, we are excited to bring Aussies even greater value.”
Here’s what customers can expect on Prime Day:
– Discounts of up to 50 per cent on select Amazon Devices including the Echo Dot and the Amazon Echo (2nd Gen).
– Discounts of up to 50 per cent on some fashion brands including Adidas, Calvin Klein, Lorna Jane and Australian shoe brand, Wild Rhino.
– Discounts of at least 25 per cent on select headphones from brands including Bose, Sennheiser and SoundPEATS.
– Discounts of at least 25 per cent on select Home and Kitchen Products from brands including Le Creuset, DeLonghi and Joseph Joseph.
– Discounts of up to 25 per cent on select laptops on brands including Acer and Asus.
– Discounts of up to 30 per cent on select favourites from Nerf, Barbie, LEGO, Fisher-Price, Toy Story 4 and more top Toys.