HyperDrive releases world’s first 6-port USB-C hub for Apple’s new iPad Pro
Apple’s new iPad Pro hasn’t even been released yet but Hyper has already unveiled the world’s first USB-C hub that connects directly to Apple’s latest high-end tablet and adds six new ports.
The HyperDrive USB-C Hub plugs into the 2018 iPad Pro’s one and only USB-C port and provides a 4K HDMI port, 3.5mm headphone jack, SD card slot, microSD card slot, USB 3.0 and USB-C power delivery.
The adaptor also has a removable and replaceable C-shape grip that holds the USB-C Hub securely.
This way users can leave the HyperDrive connected to the iPad Pro without dangling cables or cabled dongles.
– World’s first dedicated USB-C hub specifically designed for the new 2018 iPad Pro
– Connects directly to the iPad Pro single USB-C port to add 6 new ports (4K HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack, SD, micro SD, USB-A 3.0 and USB-C Power Delivery)
– Removable and replaceable translucent C-shape grip made of soft polycarbonate and ABS material securely holds the USB-C hub in place without blemishing the iPad Pro surface
– From the makers of the world’s first and best selling dedicated USB-C hub for the MacBook Pro
– Works with both 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro with or without Apple Smart (Keyboard) Folio.
HyperDrive for iPad Pro is available in space grey and silver and will be released in December and will be priced at $US99.