D-Link has just released new EXO Smart Mesh Wi-Fi routers to offer expanded coverage as well as built-in internet security to protect all of your connected devices.
The DIR1760 (AC1750), DIR1960 (AC1900) and DIR3060 (AC3000) high performance routers are built to handle the wireless demands of the modern home including streaming and online gaming thanks to the powerful onboard 880Mhz dual core processors.
Also onboard is a five-year subscription to the McAfee Secure Home Platform which can block suspicious connections and malicious content.
The routers also come with two years’ McAfee LiveSafe protection – it’s an antivirus software which can be installed on an unlimited number of computers, tablets and smartphones to ward off security threats when you’re on the go.
The new D-Link routers offer 802.11ac Wave 2 which enables dual-band and tri-band combined wireless speeds of up to 1750Mbps, 1900Mbps and 3000Mbps respectively.
Range is also improved so users get wider coverage across their entire home.
There are also comprehensive parental controls included with the new routers to prevent access to inappropriate content as well control over which devices can connect to the network and when.
“Our new EXO Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Routers provide unparalleled parental controls and enhanced cyber security for the home network and thus give users Internet access that is as safe, secure, fast and reliable whether they are home or out,” D-Link ANZ MD Graeme Reardon said.
Also included is voice control support that will work with either Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa.
The routers are also powered by SPEEDTEST so you can always find out the true speed of your internet connection.
Firmware updates will also be automatically downloaded and installed to ensure you have the latest features and protection.
DIR-1760 key features and pricing
– Concurrent Dual-Band: Delivers buffer-free fast Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1750Mbps with MU-MIMO technology for all users in the home
– Control Kids Internet Access: Create profiles for each child, setting Internet access times and curfews, as well as allow you to ‘Pause the Internet’ anytime
– McAfee Secure Home Platform: Automatic protection for all network devices at home such as Smart TVs, IP cameras, Mobile phones and more
– D-Link Mesh Wi-Fi: Create your own seamless Mesh network by easily adding a DAP-1820 D-Link Wi-Fi Mesh Extender to create an even larger, expanded Wi-Fi zone.
– SmartConnect: Automatically directs your devices to the optimal wireless band
– Enhanced Quality of Service Features: QoS engine allows you to prioritise important traffic easily and seamlessly
– Gigabit Ethernet: Provides fast wired connectivity with one dedicated Gigabit WAN port and 4 Gigabit LAN ports
– Voice Assistant Compatibility: Work with the Google Assistant and Alexa
– RRP: AUD$229.95 and NZ$299.99
DIR-1960 additional key features and pricing
– The DIR-1960 has all the features of the DIR-1760 but with greater Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1900Mbps (600Mbps at 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps at 5GHz) with MU-MIMO technology for all users in the home
– RRP: AUD$279.95 and NZ$349.99
DIR-3060 additional key features and pricing
– The DIR-3060 has all the features of the DIR-1960 but with Tri-Band technology, providing even greater Wi-Fi speeds of up to 3000Mbps (400Mbps at 2.4GHz, plus 866Mbps on the first 5GHz band, and 1733Mbps on the second 5GHz Band) with MU-MIMO technology for all users in the home
– RRP: AUD$399.95 and NZ$499.99
The new DIR-1760, DIR-1960 and DIR-3060 are available now in Australia at www.dlink.com.au, in New Zealand at www.dlink.co.nz and at all authorised D-Link retailers and resellers across Australia and New Zealand.