Create the ultimate home office with the Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Dock Pro
In the last few months many of us have updated our home office to work from home. An ideal companion to help you create a professional set-up is the new Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Dock Pro.
Whether you’re a professional or a home-office user, the Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Dicl Pro has a range of features and ports to create a powerful workstation.
The dock can be used with Mac and Windows computers and has 4K Ultra High Definition support at up to 40Gbps transfer speeds and 85W of power to keep your laptop charged.
Users can connect their laptop to the Thunderbolt 3 Express Dock HD as well as dual 4K at 60Hz, single 5K at 60Hz and single 8k at 30Hz without the need for multiple adaptors and you still get lossless high definition video transmission.
A video editor would feel right at home editing their project from their laptop on an attached UHD monitor through the Belkin dock.
The dock also adds numerous other ports and memory card slots.
The unit has a built in SD card reader so your laptop can download images and videos from your camera as well as USB-A 3.1 and USB-C 3.1 ports for additional connectivity.
Users can connect their 4K UHD monitors through the two Thunderbolt 3 ports. One connects to your laptop with the included Thunderbolt 3 cable while the other port connects to the monitor.
There’s also a DisplayPort onboard to connect your other high resolution display as well as a Gigabit Ethernet port to pass through a high speed internet connection through a cable.
And there also spare ports to link a mouse, keyboard or printer to round out your set-up.
The Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Dock Pro includes:
– In-built SD Card Reader to connect SD cards without an adapter
– Audio in/out for mic and speaker support
– 1 x USB-A 3.1 port for USB-A peripherals
– 1 x USB-C 3.1 port for USB-C devices
– 2 x Thunderbolt 3 ports, one to connect your laptop with the included Thunderbolt 3 cable, and another to connect a high-resolution monitor/display and Thunderbolt 3/USB-C peripherals
– DisplayPort to connect to high resolution monitors or displays
– GB Ethernet for reliable, hardwired ethernet connection
– 4 x USB-A 3.0 ports for devices that connect via USB-A such as a mouse, keyboard or printer.
The Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Dock Pro is available from Harvey Norman and belkin.com.au and is priced at $499.95.