Rode releases Signature Edition of its iconic NT1 microphone – and adds a touch of colour
Rode has just released the Signature Edition of its popular NT1 Studio Condenser microphone which – after sales of more than six million units worldwide since it was released 30 years ago – is the world’s most popular studio microphone.
The new NT1 Signature Series offers the same high performance, durability and classic sound quality of the original NT1 and includes the original XLR-only design.
This comes after the recent release of the Rode NT1 5th Generation which offered Dual Connect with both XLR and USB connectivity, 32-bit float digital input and onboard DSP.
For the first time, the NT1 Signature Series will be available in a range of limited edition colours – red, green, purple, pink and blue – so creators can add a splash of colour to their studio and reflect their personality.
The NT1 Series has a warm and silky sound signature and is the go-to choice for many musicians, voice over artists, podcasters, streamers any many other content creators.
Under the hood is Rode’s HF6 capsule which has been precision engineered for consistent performance in tonality and frequency response.
Background noise is rejected thanks to the tight cardioid polar pattern while still offering smooth frequency response, high sensitivity, balance and clarity.
The NT1 Signature Series is made in Rode’s manufacturing facility in Sydney and comes with a 10-year warranty. It is priced at $US159.
KEY FEATURES OF THE NT1 SIGNATURE SERIES:
– RODE HF6 large-diaphragm (1-inch) condenser capsule, precision engineered to sub-micron tolerances
– Tight cardioid polar pattern for excellent background noise rejection
– Classic NT1 sound signature – rich, warm bass, detailed midrange and sparkling highs for exceptional performance in a wide range of studio applications
– Smooth frequency response and high sensitivity for incredible balance and clarity Extremely low noise (4dBA) – the world’s quietest studio condenser microphone
– High SPL handling capabilities for capturing very loud sounds
Studio-grade shock mount and pop filter, premium XLR cable included
– Available in classic black or a range of limited-edition colours, including red, green, purple, pink and blue
– Rugged aluminium body and high-grade finishes – highly resistant to scuffs and scratches
– Industry-leading 10-year warranty
– Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia