BlueAnt’s new X3i portable speaker delivers crisp audio and thumping bass
Australian company BlueAnt has pumped up the bass in its new X3i range of portable speakers so you can enjoy your music whenever and wherever you want.
The BlueAnt’s audio profile has been tuned by audio engineers to offer crisper output and the thumping bass the company is well-known for.
This new model is being released three years after the original X3 was unveiled and offers a new design, a sturdier speaker base and BlueAnt’s patented Shimmerweave fabric.
“We’ve made a number of engineering and design tweaks under the hood that simply deliver the best audio experience for a speaker in this form factor and at this price point,” says BlueAnt CEO Taisen Maddern.
“What our customers are getting is a speaker which can be the feature speaker in any room or party, one that can be taken anywhere and everywhere, or one that can exist at home without standing out yet deliver the right level of audio for any setting or mood.”
The X3i includes Grammy Award-winning DSP software and the patented psycho-acoustic bass extension to achieve those deep lows and drops you’ll feel in your body as well as in your ears.
Also under the hood are intelligent volume stabilisers and customised equalisation so there is no distortion when playing music at higher volumes.
The BlueAnt X3i is IP67 waterproof so you can have it poolside, at the beach or beside your bath.
Duo mode also lets you pair another X3i to experience an even larger soundstage.
“I think people have come to expect that full volume in a Bluetooth speaker brings with it a downside of distortion, or that we’d compromise on sound or volume output to make this affordable,” said Maddern.
“We’ve worked hard to make that a thing of the past with the X3i. And the hard work has paid off.”
“Between the duo mode and waterproof rating, you can put one of these speakers at either end of a 25m pool and hear clear audio no matter how far along you are in each lap, and not have to worry about splashes, let alone a full dunking, ruining your day,” said Maddern.
The BlueAnt X3i is priced at $249 and available in select Telstra stores or the BlueAnt website.
– Portable 30-Watt Bluetooth Speaker offers 15 hours playtime with built-in power bank
– 2 x 57mm drivers, 2 passive radiators and Bass Boost button
– Bluetooth 5.0 and Aux playback options
– Duo mode can connect two X3i speakers, with simple re-pairing
– IP67 rating will keep the sound up at the beach, pool and everywhere between
– Features one-touch controls with Siri/Google Integration and built-in microphone
– USB-C Charging and Auto-Power Off to maximise battery life
– Power Requirements – DC 5V 3A
– Power Consumption – 15W
– Power Consumption Standby – <5mW
– Power Output – 15W*2(RMS) @10% THD
– Battery – 3.7 9600 mAh (3*3200Ah cells in a pack)
– Total Max Power Output – 30W
– Frequency Response – 150Hz-20kHz
– AUX in Jack – 3.5mm
– Operating Temperature – 5°C-40°C
– Bluetooth(R) Version – 5.0
– Bluetooth Profiles – A2DP, HSP, HFP