Kogan updates its affordable 4K smart TVs with QLED technology
Kogan has updated its 4K TV range with QLED technology to offer even better contrast through HDR (high dynamic range) and yet still offer it at an affordable price point.
Quantum Dot – the same technology that is seen in the Samsung, LG and Hisense ranges of TVs – uses light emitting crystal particles to produce more light to produce an ultra-realistic colour for a higher quality viewing experience.
The Kogan 4K QLED to will be available in one size – 55-inch – and has a screen resolution of 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz.
The TV has near invisible bezels and is running the Linux Smart OS, has two USB ports and four HDMI ports along with Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity.
The Remote also comes with Netflix and YouTube shortcuts so you could easily catch up with your favourite content at any time.
“The innovation of QLED technology has transformed the way we watch TV, although with its notoriously high price point it’s not something the everyday Aussie has been able to afford,” says Sergiy Bobrovnychyy, Kogan.com Director of Exclusive Brands.
“We’re incredibly excited to enter the most affordable QLED TV to the market and solve the problem Aussies face of sacrificing high quality viewing due to price.”
The Kogan QLED 55-inch Smart HDR 4K TV is available to preorder now at the pre-sale price of $799.99 which includes free shipping.
It will only be available for purchase at this price until August 30.
Key features include:
– 4K Ultra HD 3840 × 2160 resolution at 60Hz
– Fullview, nearly bezel-less design for immersive viewing
– Mesmerising colour reproduction with Quantum Dot Technology (QLED)
– Intense contrast with High Dynamic Range (HDR)
– Easy access buttons for Netflix and YouTube*
– Catch up for free to air channels – 10 Play, SBS On Demand, ABC iVew, 9Now and more!
– Screencast for Android and Windows 10 devices
– Linux Smart OS, Wi-Fi and Lan connectivity
– 2 x USB and 4 x HDMI ports