Swann – a company best known for its monitoring products – has launched a new connected smart home solution called SwannOne that offers both security and convenience.
The system will allow users to control their home’s lighting, temperature, alarms and energy consumption as well as view security camera feeds all via your smartphone or tablet.
SwannOne is powered by a Smart Hub that allows users to add devices like Swann’s security cameras, window and door sensors, motion sensors, thermostats and smart plugs.
The system can also connect with compatible products like smart locks and connected lighting systems.
Using the SwannOne app, users can monitor and control the system and do things like schedule rules for lighting and heating, turn appliances on and off and receive alerts for incidents like movement, breaking glass, an alarm sounding and when doors and windows are opened.
“SwannOne is a smarter way to look at security for the home or business, and offers the user peace of mind knowing that their loved ones are safe, and their space is secure.” said Nicole Tyquin, Marketing Communications Manager – Connected Home at Swann.
“We have designed a complete and affordable smart home solution driven from one app to enable users to experience convenience, security and practical features no matter what life they live.”
And being a wireless system, SwannOne is easy to set up without drilling holes and snaking cables around your home.
SwannOne will available in starter kits priced from $499.95 that includes a Smart Hub, a movement sensor, two window/door sensors and a key fob that lets you set preset home, night and away modes.
There’s also a SwannOne video monitoring kit ($699.95) that comes with a Smart Hub, security camera, a movement sensor, two window/door sensors and a key fob.
The SwannOne Smart Home Control Kit ($799.95) includes a Smart Hub, a motion sensor, security camera, two door/window sensors, a smart plug and two key fobs.
The individual products can also be purchased separately.
SwannOne can be purchased at Officeworks, JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman and Dick Smith.
Here are some of the SwannOne key features:
24-HOUR PEACE OF MIND
* Activate three default settings – home, away and night
* Stream live video & remotely check in on your home or loved ones
* Install sensors to pick up on movement & alert your Smartphone
REMOTE CONTROL FOR EVERYTHING
* Switch plug-in appliances on & off or control your heating & cooling
* Arrange temporary access to your home
* Monitor your energy usage to save on power bills
* Wireless installation, so no need for drilling holes
* Easily transportability around your home or if you move
* Free 24/7 technical support available
* Have your home professionally monitored for that extra peace of mind
* Notify emergency services including police, ambulance and fire if anissue is detected
* Add flexible pay-as-you go plans to ensure your home is completely secure
SECURE CLOUD STORAGE
* Store video securely in the cloud via flexible subscription plans
* Enjoy total privacy with the latest advanced encryption technology
INTELLIGENT SOUND ALERTS
* Be alerted if the sound of breaking glass windows or doors is detected (by SwannOne sensors, cameras or the Smart Hub)
* Add other sounds (such as smoke & CO alarms, baby crying & more) via optional subscription plans