New Arlo Go 2 4G wireless security camera can monitor areas where there’s no wi-fi
Arlo, the leading brand in smart home security, has unveiled the Arlo Go 2 4G wireless security camera which can monitor areas like construction sites and holiday homes where wi-fi is not readily available.
The Arlo Go 2 4G will work with a 4G LTE data plan to ensure the camera is continuously connected for uninterrupted security.
It has a weatherproof design and can be positioned anywhere to keep an eye on your boat, your caravan and other more remote locations.
The Arlo Go 2 4G has a swappable rechargeable battery and can also connect directly to wi-fi if it is in range.
The camera provides full HD 1080p as well as colour night vision via its integrated spotlight.
Also onboard is two-way, full duplex audio so you can clearly communicate with any visitors.
There is also a built-in siren which can triggered manually or automatically to ward off any unwanted visitors.
Arlo Go 2 4G also has GPS positioning so users can track the camera’s whereabouts to monitor devices in multiple locations or in the event of theft.
“Arlo Go 2 builds on the success of its Arlo Go predecessor, serving as the most versatile solution for anyone seeking wire-free security for hard-to-access locations,” said Brad Little, Vice President & Managing Director APAC at Arlo.
“Arlo Go 2’s ability to operate on either a mobile network or Wi-Fi puts the power in the hands of the user, allowing them to select the best connection for their use case. Round-the-clock security is enhanced further when Arlo Go 2 is paired with Arlo Secure providing video cloud storage and a suite of tools so you can take quick action.”
Complete features of the Arlo Go 2 LTE Plus Wi-Fi Security Camera include:
– 100% Wire-Free Design – A swappable rechargeable battery powers the Arlo Go 2, eliminating cords and wiring hassles for a sleek install anywhere
– All-Weather Protection – A weather-resistant design ensures the camera can withstand heat, cold, rain, and sun
– Two-Way Audio – Hear and speak to visitors clearly with superior audio quality
– See More at Night – View critical details in colour night vision with an integrated spotlight for better identification
– See Clearer Images in HD – View, zoom, and capture clear 1080p video
– Built-In Siren – Users can trigger the siren remotely or automatically during an emergency or when they notice an intruder
– Easily Locate the Camera – Recover or locate camera placement with GPS positioning
The Arlo Go 2 4G will be available in Australia in early 2022.