Hisense has just released its new 2017 premium ULED Series 7 TVs which builds on last year’s award-winning models with improvements in picture quality, colour and smart connectivity.
Hisense TV viewers can also access content from Netflix in 4K HDR along with Stan, Freeview Plus and YouTube.
The release of the new Hisense TVs come at the same time as its global brand campaign under the banner “see the incredible”.
“With consumers embracing Hisense’s award winning ULED range for its depth of rich colours and detailed picture quality, we are thrilled to re-introduce our most popular TV Series removing the barriers of purchase for Australian consumers to access the very best in content and picture quality,” said Andre Iannuzzi, head of marketing for Hisense Australia.
“TV viewing is getting bigger than ever before in terms of display quality, content and size.
“The 2017 Series 7 is available in the popular 50-inch and 55-inch screen size, all the way through to the larger 65-inch and the massive 75-inch for the full home theatre experience.”
Here are the key features of the Hisense 4K ULED Series 7 TV:
– HDR Plus: HDR plus Wide Colour Gamut help deliver vibrant and accurate details on screen. Viewers can expect brighter whites, darker blacks and even more lifelike colours.
– 4K UHD: 4K Ultra HD gives you more than 8 million pixels, Full High Definition has an estimated 2 million pixels – the result is picture clarity that you literally want to reach out and touch
– Local Dimming: Local Dimming technology adjusts many LED lighting zones to the content displayed, resulting in sharper contrast with darker darks and crisper whites.
– VIDAA U: With a significantly faster response time than its predecessor, the customisable smart TV user interface by Hisense adopts a one-dimensional ribbon design to deliver a personal and streamlined user experience.
– Netflix up to 4K HDR: Netflix is the world’s leading Internet subscription service for enjoying TV shows and movies up to 4K HDR. Instantly turn on Netflix with a built-in button straight on the Hisense remote.
– Stan: Stan offers unlimited access to thousands of hours of entertainment, first-run exclusives, award-winning TV shows, blockbuster movies and kids content.
– Freeview Plus: Freeview Plus provides seamless access to available catch-up TV across free-to-air networks with the simple press of a button.
50in Series 7 (50N7) RRP: $1,699
55in Series 7 (55N7) RRP: $2,499
65in Series 7 (65N7) RRP: $3,499
75in Series 7 (55N7) RRP: $4,999
The Hisense 4K ULED Series TVs will be available from Betta, Bing Lee, Bi-Rite, Harvey Norman, JB HI-FI and The Good Guys.