Take your gaming to the next level with the new JBL Quantum 810 headset
JBL has launched the latest model for its popular Quantum range of wireless gaming headsets – the JBL Quantum 810 which includes dual surround sound to take your gaming to another level.
The JBL Quantum 810 headset has QuantumSURROUND – spatial surround sound for gaming and DTS Headphone:X 2.0 for an immersive audio experience.
Also onboard is a flip-up microphone with noise suppression technology so you can be clearly heard whether you’re talking tactics in a game or ordering through your Bluetooth-connected smartphone.
Users can connect via a 2.4Ghz wireless connection or stream through Bluetooth 5.2.
The headset is durable yet lightweight with premium leather-wrapped memory foam ear cushions which means the JBL Quantum 810 can be worn comfortably for hours at a time.
The JBL Quantum 810 is also compatible with the JBL QuantumENGINE PC software which allows users to customise the audio and the RGB lighting effects.
On the battery side, the headset offers 43 hours of battery life and you can play and charge at the same time so you can always play the game.
Features of the JBL Quantum 810:
– Dual surround sound with JBL QuantumSURROUND and DTS Headphone:X 2.0
– Hi-res certified 50mm drivers powered by the JBL QuantumSOUND™ Signature
– Active noise cancelling
– Dual wireless solutions: lossless 2.4G wireless and Bluetooth 5.2
– 30-hour battery life, with Play & Charge functionality for all-day gaming
– Voice-focus beam microphone with echo and noise suppression
– Game-chat audio dial to regulate voice and game volume, developed for the most popular chat application in the world, Discord
– Lightweight, durable construction with leather-wrapped, memory foam ear cushions
– JBL QuantumENGINE PC software compatibility for the ultimate customisation of EQ, RGB colours, mic mute/unmute and more
The JBL Quantum 810 is priced at $349.95 and is available from Harvey Norman, Big W, Betta, Retravision, Bing Lee, Amazon and JB Hi-Fi.