LG releases range of fast gaming monitors to give players the edge
LG has released a range of fast gaming monitors that offer high resolution and a response time as low as 1ms to give players the edge when playing online.
The new UltraGear range is made up of six monitors that range in size from 27-inch to 32-inch, 34-inch and up to 38-inch.
They not only offer superior resolution and picture quality but can also render games with HDR (high dynamic range) so you can see even more detail.
Included in the line-up are three NVIDIA G-Sync certified and G-Sync compatible monitors with a 1ms refresh rate.
The 38-inch GL950G NVIDIA G-Sync certified model is the fastest model with a 1ms refresh rate. It also has a 21:9 curved ultra-wide QHD display along with VESA DisplayHDR 400.
The 27-inch GL850-B and 34-inch GL750-B G-Sync compatible models also offer LG’s signature picture quality through the IPS display which produce natural life-like colour, consistent contrast and impressive black levels.
“With a wide choice of models that prioritise performance, picture quality and out-of-this-world gaming, more Australian gamers are seeing LG as an innovation leader in monitors,” said Russ Prendergast, Marketing Manager IT at LG Electronics Australia.
“Launching the new UltraGear range is a demonstration of our confidence and excitement about the Australian gaming market.”
Other gamer-specific settings on the new LG UltraGear range include:
– Dynamic Action Sync – Allows you to see the action as it occurs in real time, so you can react immediately and get the edge over your competitors;
– Black Stabiliser Mode – Brightens dark areas and gives you better visibility in dark scenes to help you find the enemy or game objectives in the dark;
– HDR 10 – To better realise the vision of content creators the LG 27”GL850-B, LG 27” GL650F-B and LG 34” GL750-B monitors are compatible with HDR10 to represent details in bright and dark parts of high dynamic range content.
– VESA DisplayHDR 400 – The LG 32” GK850F-B, 34” GK950F-B and 38” GL950G monitors support VESA DisplayHDR™ 400, meaning users will experience incredible visual immersion when viewing the latest HDR movies, images and games.
– Game modes – select models are optimized for each genre including FPS and RTS are directly linked to gamers’ enjoyment of various game genres, and they also offer the perfect experience in games combining multiple aspects of different genres.
– Crosshair Feature – Helps enhance accuracy in first-person shooter games; and,
– Sphere Lighting and eye-catching design which enhances your overall gaming experience, and sleek yet subtle lighting completes your gaming setup.
The new LG UltraGear gaming monitors range in price from $549 up to $2,999 and will available from next week.