Arlo has launched an update to the company’s award-winning series of wire-free security cameras with the Ultra 2 Wire-Free Spotlight 4K Camera system.
The Ultra 2 lives up to its name with 4K video with HDR (high dynamic range) and an ultra-wide 180-degree field of view.
Also onboard is Auto Zoom and tracking which can now focus automatically on moving objects in even better quality.
The range of the Arlo Ultra 2 has also been improved which allows users to expand their placement options for the cameras.
On the battery side, the rechargeable battery can run for up to six months on a single charge.
“Peace of mind should come without compromise which is why we continue to innovate the industry-leading products within the Arlo ecosystem,” said Brad Little, Vice President & Managing Director APAC.
“The Ultra 2 offers enhancements that improve upon its already best-in-class predecessor, providing added flexibility that enables home and business owners to choose the camera that best suits their needs.
“Ultra 2 expands placement options with enhanced range and connectivity together with an award-winning, wire-free design, a long-lasting rechargeable battery and of course, customised Arlo Smart notifications via the Arlo app, enabling users to confidently take control of their security.”
Features of the Ultra 2 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera System include:
– 4K Video with HDR: Zoom in to see sharp details with 4K and HDR advanced image quality technologies
– Auto Zoom and Tracking: Auto-focus on moving objects with clarity and detail
– 180-Degree Viewing Angle: See more with a wider angle lens that has auto image correction to reduce the fish-eye effect
– Premium Two-Way Audio: Listen and speak to visitors with crystal-clear, two-way audio that reduces wind and noise
– Integrated Spotlight: Light up the night and ward off unwelcome guests
– Built-In Smart Siren: Automatically triggered by motion or audio, or manually triggered via the Arlo App for added protection
– Colour Night Vision: See what’s lurking with colour night vision allowing you to see video in colour rather than traditional black and white
– Enhanced Range: Improved range and connectivity offer maximum flexibility, expanding placement options beyond traditional cameras that require an outlet
– Weather-Resistant Design: Built to withstand heat, cold, rain or sun for seamless installation anywhere
– Rechargeable Battery: Wire-free design boasts up to six months of battery life on one charge2
– Advanced SmartHub: Connect with other smart home devices for simplified management
– Platform Compatibility: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Homekit, and IFTTT for easy interaction, automation and control.
The Arlo Ultra 2 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera system is priced at $1,049 for a two-camera kit, $1,449 for a three-camera kit and $449 for an Ultra 2 add on camera.
The Arlo Ultra 2 range will be available in electrical retailers nationally in January 2021.