You can kick off your Christmas shopping early from tonight when Click Frenzy, the popular online mega sale, will kick off with some impressive promotions and deals from some of the biggest brands across a range of categories.
The 53-hour event kicks off at www.clickfrenzy.com.au and customers can find bargains across the board in tech, fashion, sport and leisure, home and living, toys and pets and auto and travel.
There are more than 4000 deals from more than 500 premium Australian and global brands including Dyson, Bose, Under Armour, Lenovo, Dell, LG Electronics, De’Longhi and many more.
“We’ve all collectively experienced a tough year and some retail therapy is in order,” says Mark Salzmann, Head of Content at Click Frenzy.
“The calibre of retailers and deals across every category is a testament to how strong digital retail is in Australia.
“We’re excited for shoppers to snap up a bargain, while supporting retailers that have experienced hardship during the pandemic.
“Australia’s appetite for online shopping is bigger than ever, and we’re expecting a true netbuster event.”
Here is what shoppers can expect tonight:
- Dyson: Save up to 30 per cent on a range of Dyson technologies
- Wittner: 25 per cent off sitewide
- Charles & Keith: Up to 50 per cent off sitewide
- Surfstitch: 30 per cent off almost everything
- GHD: Up to $50 off ghd styling tools including the ghd original and new ghd max
- Lovehoney: 25 per cent off sitewide
- E-Living Furniture: $99 deals for selected products & 15 per cent off everything else
- Thomas Sabo: 20 per cent off jewellery & watches
- FILA: Up to 70 per cent off selected items
- Optus: 500GB for $65 mth for first 12 months
- Oaks Hotels: 30 per cent off stays over 2 nights across a number of their Aus & NZ properties
- Bose: Up to 50 per cent off Bose speaker and headphone products
- MyDeal: Apple AirPods 2 – $179 (RRP $249) and Apple Watch Series 6 – $499 (Save $100)
- Telstra: $300 off Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 (now $949)
- GUESS: 30-40 per cent off 100s of select styles of GUESS Handbags and wallets
- Adore Beauty: Up to 40 per cent off select products
- Intrepid Travel: 20 per cent off trips in Aus and NZ and save between 20-30 per cent off 2022/23 season Antarctic voyages
- Ray Ban: 20 per cent off full priced items + free shipping
- Sunglass Hut: 20 per cent off full priced sunglasses + free shipping
- House: 25-75 per cent off everything
- Bevilles: 50 per cent off diamond and gold jewellery and up to 20 per cent off watches
- Koala Living: 55 per cent off storewide
- Red Balloon: $25 off when you spend $175 or more sitewide
- Deals Away: 7 night Fijian Tranquility Escape – $1,800pp (down from $1,999) and Red Centre Escape (Uluru) – $944pp (save $104)
- Amart Furniture: 20 per cent off sitewide
- Glassons: 20 per cent off everything online
- Boost Mobile: $30 SIM for just $10 (includes 40GB data and unlimited calls & text)
- Esmi Skin Minerals: buy 2, get the 3rd free
- AMR Hair and Beauty: up to 90 per cent off hair & beauty, plus a free mystery bag with every order
- Circles.life: 100GB for $30 for 6 months
Click Frenzy Member benefits for the event (free to register on the site at www.clickfrenzy.com.au/account?join):
- Go Wild 99 per cent off deals: Shoppers who are on the website at the right time will see a pop up when these deals go live! Only Click Frenzy members will have access to these deals and stock levels will be limited so you will need to get in quick. PRO TIP: Click Frenzy’s emails during the event will include clues that will give you an indication of when each 99 per cent off deal will go live, so make sure you are subscribed!
- Frenzy Bucks: The first 1,000 Click Frenzy members who spend $200+ on Click Frenzy deals will score themselves a $50 e-Mastercard!
- Member Only Pre-Sale: From 8am Monday, members can access a pre-sale event on the Click Frenzy website featuring exclusive deals from 20+ big name brands!
- Event early access: From 6:30pm Tuesday, members will be able to access the full lineup of thousands of deals (30 minutes before the rest of Australia)!