Uniden has unveiled a new dual mode smart baby monitor so parents can keep an eye and an ear on their little ones from anywhere.
The Uniden BW6101R Smart Baby Monitor offers 2K super HD resolution for high quality live streaming so you can catch even more detail.
The device has dual mode functionality which means you can view the live stream on the included 5-inch colour HD (720p) monitor or from your iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone or tablet remotely or at home.
You can even get in closer with the camera with up to 4x local digital zoom via the monitor and 6x remote zoom.
The camera has a multipurpose clamp which can either rest on a surface or secure itself to the rails of a cot or a shelf.
The camera also includes a portable back-up battery so it will continue to operate if there’s a power outage or if the camera is unplugged accidentally.
It is also equipped with night vision so you can clearly see your baby at any time of the night.
Also onboard is a room temperature and humidity display which provides alerts if the it gets outside your chosen temperature ranges.
There is also a built-in night light which can be changed to multiple colours to create calm sleeping conditions.
Users can also set a danger zone to mark out an area which a no-go for the baby and receive an alert if there is any movement in that spot.
The walkie talkie function gives parents the ability to soothe their baby without entering the room.
The Uniden BW6101R Smart Baby Monitor also work with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa so it can be integrated into your smart home set-up.
The Uniden BW6101R Smart Baby Monitor is priced at $399.95.
– 2K (3MP) super high-definition camera
– 5-inch colour screen (720P) monitor
– 4 times local digital zoom and up to 6 times remote digital zoom
– Customisable night light – multiple colours in animation and static mode
– Dual mode: 5-inch viewing monitor included or remote smartphone viewing handy clamp camera and novelty silicon cover
– Portable battery backup
– Room temperature and humidity display
– Danger zone detection mode
– Smartphone remote access
– Two-way talk “walkie talkie” function
– Storage of footage via micro-SD card (supports up to 128GB, not included)
– Sound and motion detection
– Night vision
– Selection of 14 lullabies, including white noise
– Works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
– Two-year Australian warranty