How to Download GetAPK App on Android
It used to be that Android users had a choice – use the official app store or root your device to install third-party apps. Given the potential risk in doing this, many people opted not to and stuck with the Play Store, but now they have another choice – GetAPK.
An unofficial Android app store, GetAPK provides what the official store doesn’t – tons of apps and games for free. It has no restrictions, and you don’t have to root your device to use it – here’s what you need to know.
How to Download GetAPK
This is easy enough to do; just make sure you follow this guide as it is written:
- First, open your Android settings app and tap on the Security
- Find the Unknown Sources option and enable it – this is what gives your device permission to install unofficial content
- Open your browser and go to the GetAPK download page and download the APK file onto your device
- Find the file in your downloads and double-tap it
- Follow any other instructions on your screen and wait for GetAPK to be installed
How GetAPK Works:
It is an easy app store to use and simple to navigate – so much so that you can have pretty much any app or game on your device in a couple of taps:
- Open GetAPK on your device
- Tap on an app category
- Look through what the category offers and choose something to download
- Tap on your desired game or app and then tap on Install
- When it is installed, you will see the icon on your home screen
GetAPK App Features
As well as offering thousands of apps, games and more for free, GetAPK has all these other features to tempt users:
- No More Geo-Restrictions – all apps are available to any user, no matter where they are in the world
- Organized – the developers placed the apps and games into useful categories, such as Tweaked, Modded, Top, Trending, Latest, Patched, and more, so you can find what you need quickly
- User-Friendly – with a simple layout, you can easily find your way around the app store and find your apps and games very quickly
- Ad–Free – there are no ads that get in the way of your app experience, unlike other free apps that are full of them. You also don’t need to complete surveys before you can download your apps – simply click and go
- Completely Free – not only is GetAPK free, but all the apps and games are also free too, including all the in-app features – no hidden fees, no charges, and no plans to introduce them
- Updated Regularly – the app store is updated with all the latest content regularly, including unofficial apps and newly modified apps
- Fast Downloads – fastest download speeds of any app store, including the official one
- Secure – GetAPK is one of the safest app stores ever released. Regular updates fix any issues and improve Security, and all apps are scanned for viruses and exploits before they can go in the store – if they fail, they are rejected. SSL encryption is also included to keep your data and device safe, and using the app store will not violate your privacy either. Lastly, because you don’t have to root your device, you are keeping it safe from potential threats.
Will GetAPK Work on iOS?
No. GetAPK is designed only for the Android market, and the developers do not intend to provide iOS support at any time. However, iOS users do have plenty of alternative app stores of their own they can choose from, and they work in the same way.
What About Using GetAPK on My Desktop?
That, you can do. GetAPK is an Android app store so, with the help of a free Android emulator app, like Nox Player or BlueStacks, you can install and use GetAPK on your Windows or macOS computer. All you do is download the emulator, download the GetAPK APK file and then install it in the emulator. Many people are choosing this option because of the alternatives it offers against their native app store and because they can play their favorite Android games using a bigger screen, faster processors, and all the other resources their computers offer.
Choose GetAPK as your alternative app store. Not only are you getting thousands of modified and tweaked apps and games, but it’s also all for free. You don’t need to root your device to use it, and you can even use it on your PC. Don’t waste any more time; download it now and enjoy all it has to offer.