AppVN is rightly taking its place as one of the most popular and comprehensive alternatives to the Android app store. And that is because it is something completely different.
A social network as well, AppVN offers uses a fantastic choice of third-party apps, games, and lots more different content; in short, it provides what the official app store doesn’t, apps that get rejected by the official store because they don’t meet Google’s strict policies. What’s more, it is entirely free to use, and you don’t have to go down the road of rooting your device either. Read on for all the details.
How to Download AppVN on Android:
Here’s how to get AppVN on your Android device:
- First, you need to allow unofficial content to be installed on your device. Open Android settings and tap on the Security or Privacy option
- Select the option to Allow From Unknown Sources and tap the slider next to it to enable it
- Close Settings and open your browser
- Open the AppVN download page and tap on the APK download link
- When it is downloaded, open your Downloads folder
- Tap the file and wait – AppVN goes onto your home screen when it is installed
- If you get an error that says App Installation Blocked, it means you didn’t enable Unknown Sources – tap on Mobile Menu > Settings > Security and make sure it is enabled before continuing with the installation
How to Download AppVN on Windows:
Because AppVN is an Android app store, you can even use it on your Windows PC. All you need to do is install an Android emulator on your PC, and the APK file can be installed through that. If you do not have a Google account, you can set it up – you will need it for the emulator:
- Download the BlueStacks Android emulator to your PC – this is the best to use
- Open it and use your Google details to sign in
- Leave the emulator to set up – this can take several minutes
- Download AppVN onto your computer and save it where you can find it
- Extract the file contents and drag the .apk file into the emulator
- Alternative ways of getting AppVN into the emulator are to right-click on the .apk file and click on Open With or type AppVN in the emulator search bar
- Click on AppVN when it is in the emulator and let it install
- When you see it on the emulator home screen, it is ready
What is AppVN?
AppVN is an unofficial app store that is diverse and flexible, with tons of content not found in official stores. Install AppVN, and you have access to stock apps modified with exciting, and new features, stock games, all in-app features and bonuses unlocked and new ones added, fully-features screen recorders, top-rated game emulators, and much more. What’s more, unlike the official store, none of these apps have any geo-restrictions on them; regardless of where you are, you can use anything in the store.
AppVN is also free to download, and everything in it is free too. That includes all the in-app purchases that would normally cost you money to get – all free and included as part of the app or game. Lastly, you will even find premium apps and games in the store – again, for free.
AppVN also has a team of incredibly active developers and customer support. The app store is monitored constantly, and anything that goes wrong is fixed straight away. Regular updates are also released to improve your app experience, add new content and keep the app secure. However, you do need to keep in mind that Play Protect will not verify any unofficial content, so using the app is entirely at your own risk.
AppVN offers plenty of features:
- It supports Android, iOS, and Windows PC
- User-friendly, AppVN is simple to navigate, and a built-in search bar offers an easy way to find specific apps
- Free to download, and everything the app offers is free too
- Thousands of unofficial apps, games, and more, even eBooks
- Plenty of modified popular games and lots more being added all the time, including some before they are official released supports more languages than most app stores
- A small app, it takes less than 20 MB on your device and won’t interfere with other resources on your device
- You don’t need to register to use Ap; all you need is a free Google account if you choose to use it on your PC
- One-click installer – easy to download your games and apps
- No need to root your device
AppVN is one of the more popular Android app store alternatives and can even be installed on Windows PCs too. It’s completely free so try it on your Android device today.