Belkin has released a handy new power bank that can fast charge both your iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time on the move.
The Belkin BoostCharge Fast Wireless Charger For Apple Watch + Power Bank 10K can charge an Apple Watch Series 7 and later from 0 per cent to 80 per cent in just 45 minutes and the Apple Watch Ultra from 0 per cent to 80 per cent in an hour.
The power bank has a 10,000mAh capacity and a 20W USB-C PD (Power Delivery) port.
There is a charging point on top of the device to position the Apple Watch for charging on the go.
That point can also be used to wirelessly charge AirPods Pro (2nd Gen)
And the 20W USB-C PD port can also charge the iPhone with the USB-C to Lightning cable that came with the phone.
It has enough power to charge an Apple Watch Series 8 14 times and the iPhone 14 twice.
The Belkin BoostCharge Fast Wireless Charger For Apple Watch + Power Bank 10K also has overcharge protection and is fully certified by USB-IF and MFI to deliver power safely and efficiently.
– Built with a 20W USB-C PD port for fast charging the power bank itself as well as an additional device
– Provides up to 36 hours of video playback for iPhone 14 with 10,000mAh cell capacity
– Built with overcharge protection and fully certified by USB-IF and MFi to deliver safe, fast, efficient power
– Includes 12-inch USB-C cable for charging power bank
– Ships in plastic-free retail packaging
– Belkin’s Connected Equipment Warranty covers up to $2500 for peace of mind
The BoostCharge Pro Fast Wireless Charger for Apple Watch + Power Bank 10K will be available from Tuesday, June 13 online from Belkin.com/au for $139.95.