The best YouTube videos and channels for 2013 revealed
Google has revealed the viral videos, channels and moments that captured our attention and sent play counts soaring on YouTube in 2013.
Of all of the millions of hours of video that was uploaded to the popular video sharing site there was quite a mixture that truly captured our imagination.
They included everything from what the fox said to the Harlem Shake, Mozart as you’ve never heard him before and a naked Miley Cyrus licking sledgehammers and riding a massive wrecking ball.
There were some popular Australian made channels with some local rising stars attracting subscribers from around the world.
THE TOP FIVE AUSTRALIAN-MADE CHANNELS
4. hemmo1996 (5 Seconds of Summer)
THE TOP TRENDING VIDEOS FOR 2013
1. Ylvis – The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) [Official music video HD]
2. How Animals Eat Their Food | MisterEpicMann
5. The Difference Between Wogs & Aussies: CLUBBING
7. THE NFL : A Bad Lip Reading — A Bad Lip Reading of the NFL
8. SYDNEY MARDI GRAS 2013 | POLICE BRUTALITY
9. A Funny Montage
TOP TRENDING MUSIC VIDEOS FOR 2013
4. Robin Thicke – Blurred Lines ft. T.I., Pharrell
5. Miley Cyrus – We Can’t Stop
6. P!nk – Just Give Me A Reason ft. Nate Ruess
8. One Direction – Best Song Ever