Ecovacs Robotics is coming back to Aldi after selling out in minutes after recent sales. This time customers will be able to buy the DEEBOT OZMO 900 robot vacuum as part of the Spring Cleaning Special Buys.
It will go on sale on Saturday September 5 for $399 for a limited time – that’s a huge discount from the original retail price of $999.
The DEEBOT OZMO 900 can both vacuum your carpets and mop your hard floors.
But the other big feature of the Ecovacs Robotics DEEBOT OZMO 900 is its Smart Navi 3.0 navigation and mapping technology which plots out the floor plan of your home to help the unit get around your house more efficiently.
Also onboard is obstacle detection technology which makes this smart robot able to avoid hitting and marking walls and furniture.
“We are all spending much more time at home right now, but of course this doesn’t change our feelings towards cleaning and related tasks,” says Karen Powell, Head of Ecovacs Robotics for Australia and New Zealand.
“We are very pleased to be able to bring back the DEEBOT OZMO 900 at $399 while still delivering the latest vacuum, mopping and mapping technology available.
“This promotion also comes during a particularly important period as we look to free up more time to look after ourselves and those around us.
“We hope this offer provides an affordable luxury to some and takes away some of the hassle from cleaning and maintaining their homes.”
Other features of the DEEBOT OZMO 900 include:
– Interchangeable Suction Attachments: The Tangle-Free Intake is designed to collect hairs without tangling or blockage, while the Main Brush provides a thorough clean on carpets.
– Auto Boost Suction Power: The DEEBOT senses when it is on carpet, and automatically increases its suction power for a deeper clean.
– OZMO Mopping System: With a 240ml water reservoir and electronically controlled release, the DEEBOT OZMO 900 mops away liquids and dirt, with a dampening and wiping action.
– Max Mode: to tackle particularly problematic messes, users can engage Max Mode to increase suction power up to 2 times.
– Integrated Google Home and Amazon Echo Capabilities: Talk to the DEEBOT to start, pause, stop cleaning and return to the charger without having to lift a finger
– Automatic Charging: When the DEEBOT OZMO 900 is low on battery, it will automatically return to its charging station to recharge,
– Ecovacs Home App and Scheduling: As well as being able to manage mapping and virtual boundary features, the ECOVACS Home App allows users to control and monitor the clean from anywhere, anytime. Users can schedule a regular cleaning cycle or start a new cleaning session on the go.
– Ecovacs Standard Features: Stair safety sensors, obstacle detection technology, high efficiency filter, auto start at one touch and voice reporting are all features seen across the full Ecovacs Robotics DEEBOT range.
The DEEBOT OZMO 900 will be available at ALDI Australia from Saturday, September 5, for a limited time only at $399.