How to Download TweakDoor
Do you want something different from the iOS app store? Another way of downloading your apps and games? Then try TweakDoor.
Full of modified apps and games, not to mention emulators, streaming apps, and more, TweakDoor is free to use and you don’t have to bother installing a jailbreak either.
How to Download TweakDoor
TweakDoor is an unofficial app store so you won’t get it from the iOS app store. Installing it is easy, though; just follow this guide to download it straight to your device:
- Use Safari browser to download TweakDoor from the linked download page
- When you see TweakDoor on your device, you know the installation is finished
- However, you cannot use it yet; first, open your iOS Settings app
- Go into General Settings and tap on Profiles & Device Management
- Tap the TweakDoor profile and then tap on the Trust button
- Now you can use TweakDoor
How to Use TweakDoor:
Using TweakDoor couldn’t be simpler:
- Open TweakDoor on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap the Apps option on the app
- Find what you want to download and tap it
- Tap the Install button and follow any on-screen directions
- When the app is installed, the app icon is on your home screen
What is TweakDoor?
TweakDoor is one of many third-party app installers, originally released to give jailbreakers an alternative to Cydia. Now, it is in general use as an official app store alternative; because no jailbreak is needed, lots more people are starting to use it. It offers tons of modified games, apps and more and is incredibly comprehensive.
When you download TweakDoor, you get all these cool features:
- Free to download and use
- Tons of modified apps, games and much more
- Takes little space on your device
- No jailbreak needed
- Regularly updated with bug fixes, security enhancements, new content and more
- No need to provide your Apple ID
- Uses the same privacy standards as any official app
TweakDoor does have one downside – as it is unofficial, the app certificate will be revoked by Apple within a few days but installing a recommended VPN can help stop this.
One more thing, TweakDoor will not offer the same experience as Cydia because most tweaks required the jailbreak to work. TweakBox doesn’t but it still offers plenty of choice for all users.
TweakDoor is easy to download should you no longer require it or you need to fix an error.
Method 1: Delete the App Profile
- Open iOS Settings and tap on General
- Tap Profiles & Device Management and find the TweakDoor profile
- Tap it, tap Delete Profile and close Settings
Method 2: Delete the App Icon
- Tap and long-press on the app icon until it starts wiggling
- Tap the x in the top-left corner
- Tap Delete on the confirmation message
Both of these will permanently remove TweakDoor from your device
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find all the information you need to know about TweakDoor:
Is TweakDoor Legal and Safe to Use?
Yes, to both. Because you do not need to jailbreak, root access is not required, which means you are not doing anything Apple can claim is illegal. Second, it is constantly being monitored for problems and any that arise are immediately fixed with an update. All apps are checked for exploits and viruses and unsafe ones are rejected from the store.
Is it An Alternative to Cydia?
Yes, but it must not be considered a replacement. It only contains a few tweaks that don’t need root access but it does have lots of other free and unofficial content.
Is My Device Supported?
TweakDoor works on all iOS devices running iOS 10 or above.
How Do I Fix the White Screen?
The easiest way to get rid of this error is to delete TweakDoor and install it again
How to Fix the Untrusted Developer Error?
This is another one easy to fix:
- Open Settings > General > Profiles
- Tap the app profile and tap on the Trust button
- Close Settings – the error is fixed
There Is No Install Option:
That may be because you have an earlier version of TweakDoor on your device and a newer version will not install over it. Delete TweakBox from your device and reinstall it.
Why You Should Use TweakDoor:
Simply because it offers a great selection of apps, games and more, all for free. You even get a couple of Cydia tweaks too and it is one of the best app store alternatives in the world.
How Is It Different From TutuApp?
It isn’t – both installers offer the same content, and the developers got together to ensure that one or the other will work on your device.
Can I Use it On Android?
No, not yet, although the developers are working on an APK format and it should be released soon. In the meantime, internet links claiming they have the file are fake or scam sites.
Try TweakDoor on your device today it may be just the alternative you are looking for.