Sky News Australia has partnered with Samsung to launch Sky News Now – a new 24/7 channel that can be viewed on Samsung smart TVs around the country.
Sky News Now is a new channel on Samsung TV Plus – Samsung’s free ad-supported streaming TV service which already has more than 90 channels and counting.
From March 23, Sky News Now will be available on Ch 1010 on Samsung TV Plus and will offer aggregated content from the network’s channels including Sky News, Sky News Weather and Sky News Extra.
Sky News Australia reaches more than nine million Australians each month across its platforms.
Sky News Now is the platform’s first IPTV delivered channel.
“The launch of Sky News Now on Samsung TV Plus is an exciting addition to our digital content offering,” says Paul Whittaker, Sky News Australia’s CEO.
“As Australia’s most engaging digital news brand, we have seen rapid audience growth as more Australians access our unique local content offering of live breaking news, thought-leading opinion programs and topical documentaries, in more ways than ever before.
“We look forward to bringing the Samsung TV watcher our exclusive line-up of Australia’s best commentators such as Peta Credlin, Andrew Bolt, Chris Kenny, Paul Murray, and the latest addition to our primetime schedule, Sharri Markson, as well as our roster of industry-leading journalists led by Chief News Anchor Kieran Gilbert and Political Editor Andrew Clennell.”
Samsung TV Plus has more than 90 live TV channels plus thousands of movies and shows available on demand and free that can be viewed on any Samsung smart connected TV purchased from 2017 onwards.
Sky News programming on Sky News Now (times listed in AEDT):
– First Edition with Peter Stefanovic, Monday – Friday at 6:00am
– FOX SPORTS News, Monday – Friday at 9:00am
– AM Agenda with Laura Jayes, Monday – Friday at 10:00am
– NewsDay with Ashleigh Gillon and Tom Connell, Monday – Friday at 11:00am
– Afternoon Agenda with Kieran Gilbert, Monday – Friday at 2:00pm and 4:00pm
– Business Now with Ross Greenwood, Monday – Friday at 4:30pm
– Sharri with Sharri Markson, Monday – Thursday at 5:00pm
– Erin with Erin Molan, Fridays at 5:00pm
– Credlin with Peta Credlin, Monday – Friday at 6:00pm
– The Bolt Report with Andrew Bolt, Monday – Thursday at 7:00pm
– The Rita Panahi Show with Rita Panahi, Fridays at 7:00pm
– Chris Kenny Tonight with Chris Kenny, Monday – Thursday at 8:00pm
– The U.S. Report with James Morrow, Fridays at 8:00pm
– Paul Murray Live with Paul Murray, Sunday – Thursday at 9:00pm
– The Media Show with Jack Houghton, Fridays at 9:00pm
– The Late Debate with James Macpherson, Liz Storer and Caleb Bond, Monday – Thursday at 10:00pm
– The Front Page with Jenna Clarke, Monday – Thursday at 10:30pm
– Piers Morgan Uncensored with Piers Morgan, Tuesday to Friday at 11:00pm
– Racing Dreams – The Championships with Tim Gilbert and Julie Snook, Saturdays at 9:00am
– Weekend Live, Saturdays at 11:00am
– Sunday Agenda with Kieran Gilbert and Andrew Clennell, Sundays at 8:00am
– Outsiders with Rowan Dean, Rita Panahi and James Morrow, Sundays at 9:00am
– Business Weekend with Ross Greenwood, Sundays at 11:00am
– Sunday with Stoker with Amanda Stoker, Sundays at 7:00pm
– Bernardi with Cori Bernardi, Sundays at 8:00pm
– The Royal Report with Caroline Di Russo, Sundays at 10:00pm