NortonLifeLock has released a new security app – Norton 360 for mobile – which offers smartphone users device security, online privacy and identity protection features all in place.
Available now from the Google Play Store and the App Store, the Norton 360 app is available to use with a Norton 360 plan or as a standalone subscription.
Features normally accessed from multiple Norton and LifeLock app can now be accessed in one place so users can manage their cyber safety tools.
“We want to provide our customers with a seamless, easy to use, complete experience to help them manage their Cyber Safety,” said Gagan Singh, chief product officer, NortonLifeLock.
“Historically, customers would need to visit multiple apps to have access to all of the device security, online privacy and identity features they are entitled to, but with our new Norton 360 app, it’s all in one place.”
The Norton 360 app offers protection for Android and iOS devices to safeguard against vulnerabilities and other online threats cyber criminals might be trying to exploit.
There is bank-grade encryption with the included Norton VPN which helps protect users and their data when using public wi-fi.
Also onboard is dark web monitoring which is searching the dark web and private forums for your personal information and informs you if you it has been found so you can take action and protect yourself.
The Norton 360 mobile app includes:
– Dark Web Monitoring: Monitors the dark web and notifies you if we find your personal information.
– App Advisor for Google Play: Scans Android apps before you download them to help protect against mobile threats like malware, ransomware, adware and privacy leaks.
– App Advisor for existing apps: Scans your existing apps on Android and app updates for online threats like malware, ransomware and privacy leaks.
– Device Security: Protects against vulnerabilities cybercriminals may use to take control of your device or steal your personal information.
– Wi-Fi Security Alerts: Notifies about wi-fi networks under attack by cybercriminals who might eavesdrop on your Wi-Fi connection to steal or glean personal information or infect your device with malware.
– Secure VPN: Allows you to access your favourite apps and websites when connecting to Wi-Fi at home or on-the-go with the reassurance of bank-grade encryption.
– Web Protection: Helps protect your device and your personal data from malicious sites that install ransomware, trojans and other cyberthreats.
– Password Manager: Helps you take control in protecting your online passwords.
The Norton 360 app for mobile is available as a standalone or can be used as part of an existing plan.
Customers who have purchased Norton 360 Premium can sign in to the Norton 360 app on their Android smartphone or iPhone with the same log-in.