Traeger has launched an all-new Timberline range of versatile connected grills that can take your outdoor cooking to a new level of quality and convenience.
The new Timberline and Timberline XL are the result of years of innovation which will offer consistent results and the ability to control the cook from anywhere.
The new grills will be available in September at key retailers across Australia.
Originally launched in 2017, the Timberline introduced WiFire technology and an industry first D2 direct drive motor for variable fan and auger control.
“Traeger has spent 35 years innovating and perfecting what it means to cook incredible meals outdoors, and the new Timberline has everything you need to do just that,” said Jeremy Andrus, CEO of Traeger Grills.
“Our aim is to enhance the cooking experience with each grill launch, building innovation that eventually cascades into different makes, models, and price points across our line-up.
“We want everyone, everywhere to experience the Traeger difference, and we’re excited for what the future holds with this new technology launch.”
Here are the new features of the Timberline range:
– PERFECT RESULTS EVERY TIME – Traeger offers precision temperature control with an entirely new level of performance thanks to its new smart combustion system. This system uses a series of smart sensors and cooking environment data to avoid flare-ups and provide an ultra-consistent cook for perfect results, every time.
– SET-IT-AND-FORGET-IT – Dialling in your temperature is easier than ever before with a vibrant, full-colour touchscreen display. The new Timberline controller opens more functionality with guided onboarding, monitoring temperature, and performing grill maintenance checks.
– WOOD FIRED FLAVOR – Traeger’s patented DownDraft Exhaust envelopes food with wood-fired goodness and an improved Super Smoke Mode delivers even more smoky flavour when activated thanks to a new FreeFlow firepot capable of producing maximum smoke output.
– HOTTER MORE CONSISTENT TEMPERATURES – With full stainless-steel insulation it delivers precision temperature regulation, no matter the weather. The new Timberline has a redesigned heat delivery system thanks to radiant heat from a full stainless-steel interior so you can achieve hotter temperatures at the grates for improved searing capabilities.
– NO HASSLE CLEANUP – A proprietary Traeger technology, the EZ-Clean Grease & Ash Keg system channels not only the grease, but also excess ash into one convenient, accessible unit for easy disposal.
– CONTROL YOUR GRILL FROM ANYWHERE – With the Traeger App featuring WiFire technology you can control and monitor every aspect of the grill from anywhere. The new Timberline grill also features a more powerful 360 WIFI antenna than previous models for easier connection.
– NO STRINGS ATTACHED – The new Timberline is equipped with two Traeger x MEATER Wireless Meat thermometers for precise monitoring of food temperature from literally anywhere utilizing WiFire technology via the Traeger App.
– SEAR, SAUTÉ, SIMMER, AND FRY– Traeger’s outdoor-rated Induction Cooktop offers fast and efficient heating for grilling versatility when sautéing onions, simmering sauces, searing steaks, or frying hot wings.
– CUSTOMIZABLE – The patented Traeger P.A.L. Pop-And-Lock rail system provides endless possibilities to customize the Timberline with an entirely new set of accessories aimed at improving the cooking experience, all while ensuring cooks are seamless and efficient. ModiFire accessories allow customers to utilize a variety of cooking styles by easily swapping out the cooking surface of their grill.
– DECK READY – Consumers looking to outfit their patio with the ultimate backyard setup can now build the new Timberline grills into their pre-existing or newly fabricated spaces with ease.
The new Timberline and Timberline XL will be available in September. Pricing is yet to be announced.