Arlo has launched its first wire-free floodlight at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas with an integrated 2K camera for even more coverage and security.
Arlo has also launched Arlo SmartCloud – a global platform that adds numerous capabilities and features like computer vision to enhance live streaming and storage.
The new Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight camera is an extension of the award-winning Arlo range.
It offers a versatile floodlight through the integrated powerful LEDs with customisable lighting configurations.
Ideal for a home or small business, the 2K HDR camera also provides a 160-degree field of view as well as two way audio and a built-in siren.
The ambient light sensor allows the floodlight camera to automatically measure the amount of surrounding light.
This means users can customise when the floodlight turns on via the companion Arlo app.
When a customer purchases the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight camera they will also receive a complimentary three-month trial to Arlo’s AI subscription-based Arlo Smart service.
Australian pricing and availability have yet to be announced.
The Arlo SmartCloud can be deployed as part of an advanced subscription service and deployed in a number of private and commercial use cases.
This is a SaaS version of its Arlo service plaform currently used as part of Arlo’s security camera solutions.
Arlo SmartCloud offers any connected image or video ecosystem several new features including:
– Computer Vision: A low latency computer vision pipeline compatible with numerous compression and container formats to support real-time vision and video-enabled apps
– Multi-Object Detection: Simultaneous object detection based on proprietary machine learning such as person, package, vehicle, animal, or custom requested objects.
– Audio Analysis: Flexible audio analysis to determine security or other events.
– Real Time, Two-Way Communications: Multiple audio and video communication features including full SIP-based, VoIP quality communication between end points.
– Scaled Platform Services: A proven, scaled and high-performance platform for real-time events, encode/decode, encryption, analytics, secure storage and streaming currently handling more than 150 million transactions per day in over 200 countries around the world.
“Arlo has deeply invested in building an industry-leading platform for advanced AI and security services,” says Brad Little, Vice President of Sales APAC.
“We are also an independent company focused on data security and user privacy that operates this platform as part of a trusted relationship with our customers.
“With Arlo SmartCloud, we are extending our platform to partners to help innovate and deploy new opportunities beyond our own camera ecosystem.b
Arlo SmartCloud is available now and can be deployed using plug and play APIs with Arlo providing consulting, custom deployment and integration services to tailor applications for the platform.
The platform also includes Arlo’s robust trademark privacy and security across a number of industries looking to bring intelligent subscription services to their customers.