The workplace printer has just got faster, more efficient and environmentally friendly with the release of the Epson Workforce Enterprise inkjet printer that can produce 100 colour copies per minute.
Epson Australia has unveiled the WorkForce Enterprise WF-C20590 (100 pages per minute) and the WF-C17590 which can produce 75ppm with both designed to meet the needs of departmental office printing in corporates, SMBs and SMEs.
Under the hood are a number of innovations designed to deliver consistent results even at high speeds while reducing power usage by as much as 96 per cent when compared to the same speed laser printer.
The results are higher productivity and lower running costs.
“The WorkForce Enterprise represents a true revolution in office printing. It is so much more than just a printer and in fact, due to its networking capabilities, now represents an integrated document management solution at the heart of any office’s IT infrastructure,” says Epson Australia general manager, business division.
“This printer also cuts the environmental impact of print by providing a low power solution, with fewer supplies, while delivering remarkably fast print speeds at high quality. Having far fewer parts than equivalent laser-based MFDs, the WorkForce Enterprise will deliver higher reliability and significantly increase printer uptime.”
The reason the printer is so fast has something to do with the fact the print head is 44mm across and depositing 900 million droplets of ink per second on to the paper from 33,500 nozzles.
It has a 5,350 maximum paper input but can also be paired with a 4,000 sheet stapler and stacker.
Australian pricing for the Epson WorkForce Enterprise is yet to be announced but it will be available through a range of flexible finance and managed service options to suit your business requirements.
- Range includes 100ppm and 75ppm models
- High speed DualScan (simplex / duplex): 60 / 110ipm
- Low power consumption – 320W (it could be as low as 180W)
- Default 600 x 1200dpi – High print quality up to 600 x 2400dpi
- Colour, up to SRA3 size using MP tray
- Epson Open Platform ready
- High-capacity ink cartridges: K = 2 x 50K, CMY = 50K
- DuraBrite pigment inks
- 9-inch colour TP display
- 5,350 sheet (80gsm) max paper input with optional paper feed
- 4,000 sheet finisher unit available with stacking and stapling
- Nozzle Verification Technology to ensure consistent printouts
- Electrostatic transport belt, ensuring paper is completely flat when printed on
- Printing language compatibility including PDL (PCL 5/6, PostScript 3,PDF),ESC/P-Raster