At a time when the home office is more important than ever, HP has launched a new printing system called HP+ – a smart cloud ecosystem that allows users to print whenever and wherever they want.
The days of having a printer that can only be used by the people closest to it is a thing of the past.
For both consumers and small businesses, HP+ makes printing even smarter, more secure and more sustainable than ever before.
In today’s home office, printing plays an even more important role.
Your set-up can determine your levels of success and productivity when working and learning from home.
With HP+, your printer becomes an even smarter device that’s easy to use and that works with PCs, tablets and smartphones.
As the world embraces hybrid working and learning from home, HP+ is a fundamental shift in the printing experience.
The HP+ offering includes:
– a compatible HP printer that’s always connected and always ready to print
– HP Instant Ink – a subscription service to that monitors your ink levels to send you ink as you run low
– a HP Smart App which offers control and connectivity from anywhere
– puts the planet first with Forest First prints and cartridge recycling
Consumers and small business owners have even higher expectations for their connected devices with 70 per cent of customers believing that smart tech can help make their lives easier.
The new HP+ cloud ecosystem can help Australian parents with school-aged children, uni students, young professionals and small business owners stay connected and secure thanks to a suite of new features.
– new cloud resiliency which can detect and fix any connectivity issues.
– new smart security monitoring that can detect and prevent malware attacks
– new Native in-OS printing so users can print anywhere from any device.
– new Private Pickup so you can print now and pick-up later when you’re at the printer
– new Smart Dashboard which allows user to manage their printer from monitoring ink levels all the way to security.
– an extra year of care from HP Customer Support
HP+ launched with the new HP LaserJet M200 Series (Red Dot design award winner) along with HP OfficeJet Pro 8000e and 9000e series, Deskjet 2700e and 4100e Series and ENVY 6000e and 6400e Series.
For the highest possible quality and the most reliable and most sustainable printing experience, HP+ smart printer will only work with genuine HP ink and toner.
With HP’s Instant Ink service, customers can set up a monthly subscription that delivers ink to their door before they need it, so they are never left stranded without the ability to print.
This new service has been recognised by Planet Ark as an innovative circular economy solution.
It includes recycling satchels so the empty cartridges can be mailed to the Close the Loop recycling facility with zero waste going to landfill.
Customers who sign up to HP+ will receive a six-month trial of Instant Ink.
HP+ also requires an HP account, an ongoing internet connection.
A cloud-connected HP+ printer can keep itself up to date, secure and ready to print from anywhere.
When setting up the new HP printer, HP+ needs to be selected to enable the smart printing system with that compatible device.
This post was sponsored by HP