Dell unveils innovative and sustainable products for greater flexibility to work from anywhere
Dell has launched all-new PCs and monitors – which utilise the latest technology and sustainable materials – designed to give users greater flexibility to work from anywhere.
The new portfolio also includes the new Dell Optimizer software which uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to fine tune application performance battery life audio quality and connectivity.
The new Dell range of products are also designed with collaboration in mind and that’s helped with connectivity features like ExpressConnectt which prioritises bandwidth to your conferencing apps to prevent dropped or buffered calls.
The new Dell latitude 9420 is a 2-in-1 device with 11th generation Intel up to Core i7 processor.
Also on board the device is a built-in speakerphone and an enhanced camera that provides automatic light correction and background blur for your video calls.
The latitude 9420 also uses the Intel Visual Sensing Technology to offer a faster auto wake and lock.
And if you’re after a larger screen size, the Latitude 7520 now comes with the 15-inch 4K display as well as a full high definition camera.
Video conferencing just got a lot easier with the release of the Dell 34 Curved Video Conferencing Monitors , the world’s first 34 inch curved video conferencing monitor certified for Microsoft Teams and also available in 24 and 27-inch sizes.
The monitor offers a secure facial recognition sign in as well as hands free commands to provide improved security and convenience.
Dell has also introduced the world’s first 40-inch ultrawide 5K2K monitor – the Dell Ultrasharp 40 Curved WUHD Monitor.
Dell has incorporated sustainable solutions, materials and packaging resulting in the industry’s most sustainable commercial PC portfolio.
The new Latitude 5000 series and Precision 3560 are the first PCs to use bioplastic from tree waste in their design.
it is actually produced using a by-product of the papermaking process called tall oil. These devices have lids containing 21 per cent bioplastic content.
This reinforces Dell’s goal that by 2030 more than half of its product content will be made with recycled or renewable materials.
Product pricing & availability
· Latitude 7520, available from 12 January 2021
· Latitude 9420, available from 9 March 2021
· Latitude 9520, available from 9 March 2021
· Latitude 5420, available from 12 January 2021
· OptiPlex 3090 Ultra and OptiPlex 7090 Ultra, available from 29 January 2021
· Precision 3560, available from 13 January 2021
· Dell UltraSharp 40 Curved WUHD Monitor (U4021QW) available 29 January 2021, starting at AUD$4,689
· Dell 24/ 27/ 34 Video Conferencing Monitor (C2422HE/C2722DE/C3422WE) available 17 February 2021, local pricing TBC for C2422HE and C2722DE and prices starting from AUD$2,089 for C3422WE.