BlueAnt launches new Burleigh Bluetooth boom box speaker with “psycho bass”
Australian tech company BlueAnt has launched its flagship portable Bluetooth speaker – the Burleigh – to become your boombox this summer and provide the soundtrack for your next barbecue or trip to the beach.
The BlueAnt Burleigh 40W speaker has been developed using Grammy award-winning DSP (digital signal processing) software and intelligent volume stabilisers to ensure smooth output.
Also onboard is Stereo Spatial enhancement to provide excellent audio whether you’re inside or out.
It includes the company’s patented “psycho-bass” which takes bass output to the next level.
Users can choose from three different Equalizer modes and enjoy the quality at all output levels.
And even if listeners wanted to crank up the volume, a sophisticated dynamics compensation will kick in to handle that level without distortion.
Of course, being a portable speaker, the BlueAnt Burleigh also has a rugged construction and an IP54 splashproof rating so there are no worries about taking it to the beach or listening by the pool.
The device also has auxiliary connections so it can also double as a TV sound bar.
But perhaps one of the best features of the BlueAnt Burleigh is the price.
At just $249 it makes quality sound more affordable than ever.
The speaker is available from Telstra stores and customers have the choice of paying $249 outright or paying $10 a month over 24 months.
“All people need to do is listen to the sound coming from the Burleigh and they’ll be hooked,” said Taisen Maddern, CEO and founder of BlueAnt Wireless.
“With a flexible payment offering through Telstra, people keen to get outdoors this summer with superior bass and comfort won’t have to resort to their credit cards or savings to get their hands on a premium offering.
“Making superior sound accessible to everyone has always been our aim, from our light and affordable Pump Air 2 to our flagship Bluetooth speaker, the Burleigh.”
BlueAnt is a Melbourne-based company founded more than 16 years ago and has sold more than 8.5 million products globally.
The BlueAnt Burleigh Bluetooth speaker is available now for $249 or $10 a month over 24 months from Telstra stores.
– Powerful 40-watt Bluetooth Speaker
– 100dB+ SPL output of dynamic high-quality audio
– 20 hours play time
– Bluetooth 4.2
– Psycho-acoustic bass extension
– 3 EQ modes tuned by studio engineers
– Micro-SD card and aux-cord playback options
– Rapid charge AC adaptor
– IP54 splash-proof
– Carry strap
– 2 x 76mm mid/bass drivers, 2 x 35mm tweeters, 2 x passive radiators
KEY TECHNOLOGY FEATURES
– Advanced Grammy Award winning DSP software
– Expertly Tuned by Studio Engineers
– User Defined Equalisation with 3 EQ Modes
– Patented psycho-acoustic bass extension for deeper richer lows
– Crystal, clear high frequency enhancement
– Surgically precise paragraphic equalizer
– Sophisticated dynamics compensation for increased volume without artefacts
– Intelligent volume stabilizers for smooth output levels
– Stereo Spatial enhancement providing listeners with the best seat in the house