New Wire-free Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera can make your home even more secure
Arlo has just released the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera – the first wire-free floodlight camera – which combines the company’s award-winning security cameras with powerful LEDs to make our home even more secure.
When it was unveiled in Las Vegas in January, the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera was a CES 2020 Innovation Award Honoree.
The Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera features a 2K camera – basically the Arlo Pro 3 camera – which includes HDR to see even more detail in the captured video.
It also has a wide 160-degree field of view as well as two-way audio and a built-in siren.
The built-in LED light illuminates a wide area when it is either activated by motion or switched on manually.
It also has a sleek fully integrated design that will not look out of place for even the fussiest home owners.
“We’re proud to be expanding Arlo’s home security ecosystem with the rollout of the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera to several of Arlo’s core channel partners,” said Brad Little, Vice President & Managing Director APAC.
“As the first wire-free 2K variant on the market, the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera offers an even more comprehensive home security solution for consumers with increased illumination.
“Boasting a seamlessly integrated camera and floodlight design, the Pro 3 Floodlight Camera is an ideal all-in-one solution to keep a watchful eye on homes and small businesses alike.”
Here is a rundown of the features:
– Superior Brightness: Powerful LED’s illuminate a wide area, activated by motion or manually.
– 2K Video with HDR: Zoom in on objects and see clearer details and colours in 2K HDR during live or recorded video viewing.
– Colour Night Vision: See what’s lurking in the dark with colour night vision or traditional black and white.
– 160-degree Diagonal View: Keep an eye on more of what matters with a wider field-of- view.
– Two-Way Audio: Hear and speak to visitors clearly with superior audio quality.
– Built-in Siren: Trigger your siren automatically, or manually from the app.
– XL Rechargeable Battery: Convenient and long-lasting battery to take the expense out
– Custom Control: Enhance protection with custom floodlight and camera settings.
– Platform Compatibility: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT for
easy interaction, automation and control.
The Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera records to the cloud or, if users have an Arlo base station from other Arlo cameras, to an SD card in that base station.
Customers will also receive a complimentary three-month trial of the Arlo AI subscription service Arlo Smart which can not only store up to 30 days of recordings but also adjust notifications settings and even detect people, animals, packages and vehicles.
The Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera will hit stores next week and will be priced at $449.
Stay tuned to Tech Guide for a complete review of the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera in the coming weeks.