If you’re planning your Australia Day BBQ then you need to look no further than iTunes to plan your day.
You can listen to an all-Aussie playlist and download app that offers tips on staying sun safe and finding the right cut of meat and cooking it to perfection.
Turn up the volume and fire up the BBQ as we get ready to celebrate another Australia Day.
On the music side, iTunes Radio has created a station that spotlights Australian artists and covers recents songs along with iconic songs from decades past.
Some of the artists include INXS, Crowded House, John Farnham, Paul Kelly and many, many more.
Here’s a sample of just some of the songs you’ll hear.
* Crowded House – Don’t Dream It’s Over
* Silverchair – Tomorrow
* INXS – Never Tear Us Apart
* Paul Kelly – At Your Door
* John Farnham – You’re the Voice
* Icehouse – Can’t Help Myself
* Hunters & Collectors – Throw Your Arms Around Me
* Kylie Minogue – Can’t Get You Out of My Head
* Yothu Yindi – Treaty
* Gotye – Heart’s a Mess
* Missy Higgins – The Special Two
* Men at Work – Land Down Under
* Pete Murray – So Beautiful
* AC/DC – Highway to Hell
* Cold Chisel – Khe Sanh
* Australian Crawl – Reckless
* Powderfinger – My Happiness
* Augie March – One Crowded Hour
* Natalie Imbruglia – Torn
* Divinyls – I Touch Myself
* Kasey Chambers – The Captian
* Dragon – April Sun in Cuba
* Jet – Are You Gonna Be My Girl
* Sia – Chandelier
Now when it comes to the food, there’s nothing more Australian that a Barbie and the Ask The Butcher app ($3.79) can help you not only pick the right cut of meat but also cook it to perfection.
Whether you’re cooking, beef, chicken, pork, veal or lamb, Ask The Butcher has valuable tips to cook it just right for you and your guests.
In the great Australian summer it’s always wise to be careful in the sun which is where the free SunSmart app comes in to play.
Users can find a seven day forecast as well as the current UV level in your local area so you’ll know exactly how much protection you’ll need in the sun.
You can even set alerts to remind when you need to re-apply your sun protection or when the UV levels reaches a certain level.