Just in time for summer, Evapolar has launched the evaSMART EV3000 personal air conditioner which can be integrated and controlled with Google Home, Apple HomeKit, Samsung Smarter Things and Amazon Alexa.
The device allows users to create their own comfort zone as it cools, humidifies and purifies the air in a personal space of up to four square metres.
evaSMART’s cooling effect is the result of a patented mineral nanomaterial EvaBreeze which is used in the device’s cartridges.
Using this material instead of the usual cellulose pads means evaSMART can absorb one hundred times more water than conventional evaporative air conditioners.
This means this small portable unit can generate a higher level of cooling power than the bulkier units.
“Australia is a unique market for Evapolar. For different countries, we see different use cases of Evapolar personal air conditioners but in Australia there is a combination of them,” Irina Yakubovskaya, Business Development Director for Evapolar said.
“We are thrilled to be entering the market that has so many early adopters of innovative technologies, real gadget lovers, outdoors lifestyle enthusiasts, people who really care about the use of electricity and looks for energy-efficient solutions and those who opt for better quality and mindful living.
“A personal air conditioner means you no longer need to please everyone – whether you’re at home or the office, you can now regulate your own temperature without having to worry if the aircon is too hot or cold – everyone can adjust the temperature to suit their individual needs.”
The dimensions of the evaSMART are 184mm x 217mm x 207mm.
Evapolar’s features include:
– AIR – 3-in-1: evaSMART cools, humidifies and purifies the air in the personal zone up to 4 square metres
– SMART – supports integrations with connected home systems. At launch Amazon Alexa will be integrated, and in future software updates Google Home, Samsung Smart Things and Apple Home Kit will be added
– CONTROL – Through its dedicated mobile app, users can control cooling and airflow settings from their smartphones or tablets
– EFFICIENT & ECO FRIENDLY – no toxic Freon-like liquid and uses only 12W of electricity to provide up to 400W of cooling power
– CARTRIDGE – 3-6 months’ life. In-built smart chip indicates how much of the cartridge has been used and sends reminders for when it needs changing.
– TANK – larger water tank means evaSMART can last 6-8 hours before needing to be refilled. It means you can stay cool during your work day or whilst asleep during the night with no need to refill
– DESIGN – Slick and stylish design making it perfect for the home or office. Available in multiple colours too – Opaque White, Coal Black and Stormy Grey. The device’s LED lighting means users can change the look to match their home or office interior design
evaSMART is available now for $360 from the Evapolar website.