Foxtel really values its long-term customers and it wants to reward them. To do this the company is launching its very first customer loyalty program called Foxtel First.
The program is based on the length of time you have been a Foxtel customer.
Unlike other loyalty programs, customers do not have to collect points or spend more money.
The rewards are based on four levels based on the number of years a customer has been with Foxtel.
There’s Bronze (0 to 3 years), Silver (3 to 8 years), Gold (8 to 15 years) and Diamond (15+ years).
With each level come new benefits and rewards including event tickets and competitions for money can’t buy experiences and also being able to see Foxtel’s most popular content first.
But Foxtel First is only available to residential customers with a set-top box.
Customers on Foxtel Now and subscribers to Foxtel through Telstra will not be able to access the Foxtel First program.
Foxtel says the program is designed to reward loyalty but it is also being seen as a way to encourage customers to stay put.
There is a lot of competition coming in the shape of Apple TV+ and Disney+.
Foxtel has already included Netflix in the iQ user interface and hasn’t ruled out perhaps including Disney+ in the near future.
Here is what customers can receive on Foxtel First:
– Experiences: there will be tickets for sporting events and movies. Customers will have access to thousands of free tickets to popular sporting events including cricket, A-League and the Australian Grand Prix. There will also be prize draws for money can’t buy experiences which will include set visits and celebrity meet and greets.
– Viewing: the program will also include exclusive on demand advanced access to some of Foxtel’s best programming.
– Product: customers will also be rewarded with exclusive offers on services including free multiroom set up and a discounted iQ4 installation.
– Service: loyal customers will also receive priority customer service and a free iQ4 set up.
“Foxtel First is another step in our strategy to provide our customers the best in TV and on demand all in one place, at the best value,” says Foxtel CEO Patrick Delany.
“The launch of Foxtel First is about recognising our customers’ loyalty based on how long they have been with us.
“It delivers customers more value through experiences and benefits which only get better the longer they have been with us.
“We have sourced great rewards for our customers through our network of partners across sports, cinema, music and TV.
“We’ve also lined up our best technology and priority service for our most loyal customers to make sure they are experiencing the best of Foxtel.
“The great thing about Foxtel First is it’s free to join and this is only the beginning.
“Foxtel First will continue to grow with more benefits and more rewards to be added in the coming months.”
To access Foxtel First you need to go through the My Foxtel app via My Account.
It is free to join a customers will receive instant access to available rewards.
As soon as they register, customers will be able to see their Foxtel First membership tear which is based on how long their been with Foxtel
Customers will receive a Foxtel Store Movie as a welcome gift.
Other experiences available from launch through Foxtel First competitions include:
– Passes to see Alice Cooper at his Sydney concert plus a meet and greet with the rock star himself together with flights and accommodation.
– Double passes to watch the Australian Grand Prix from a fully catered corporate suite and an opportunity for a meet and greet with the drivers.
– Walk the red carpet at the 2019 AACTA Awards with VIP Treatment, professional hair and make-up styling, and tickets to the ceremony and after party.
– A private dining experience at The Great Australian Bake Off’s Matt Moran’s Chiswick restaurant for you and ten friends including a tour of the kitchen and garden with Matt.
– Visit the Wentworth set for a behind the scenes tour and meet the stars of the show.
– A home styling experience with Selling Houses Australia’s Shaynna Blaze with a dedicated shopping budget to spend on a new look for your home.