Kogan.com has unveiled lightweight 2-in-1 hybrid Windows 10 device that can be used as either a tablet or a laptop while you’re on the move – and it’s priced well below $300.
The flagship Atlas device, which is priced at just $259, weighs just 600g and has a full-sized keyboard with a 10.1-inch high definition touchscreen display that can be detached and used on its own as a tablet.
Powered by the latest generation Intel Atom x5 processor, the Atlas 2-in-1 hybrid device has an SD card slot along with a micro USB 2.0 port, a full size USB 3.0 port and mini HDMI Type C port.
The 10.1-inch screen, which has a resolution of 1200 x 800, attaches to the keyboard with a Pogo pin which eliminates the need for pairing or charging the devices separately.
It is 25.8cm long, 17.3cm long and 1.05cm thick. There is 32GB of internal memory which can be expanded through its SD card slot along with a 5800mAh battery that will provide all-day use.
Kogan.com was careful to design the Atlas 2-in-1 so it offers the features customers are looking for to stay productive on the go while remaining extremely affordable.
Windows 10 is an operating system that offers the same experience across a number of devices and it can also be easily navigated with a touchscreen device.
As a result, a number of Windows 10 tablets that can also be used as laptops have become a popular product in the market.
Microsoft’s Surface Pro tablets have become a popular device alongside the more recently released Samsung TabPro S Windows 10 tablet.
And while these devices have 12-inch screens and impressive specs and features, they are also priced over $1,400.
So why is the Kogan.com Atlas 2-in-1 so much cheaper than the Microsoft and Samsung products?
* The screen is smaller than the display onboard the Microsoft and Samsung devices.
* The screen has a lower resolution.
* There is a lot less internal memory.
* The processor is not as powerful as the Intel processors aboard the Microsoft and Samsung devices.
* It is thicker than the Samsung TabProS but the Atlas 2-in-1 is 20g lighter.
* The front and back cameras only have a resolution of 2-megapixel.
* it is delivered directly to the customer from the factory and not sold in stores. It is only available through Kogan.com.
And the Atlas 2-in-1 has the latest features including:
* 802.11ac wi-fi connectivity
* USB 3.0 port – the Samsung has no regular sized ports.
It has a mini HDMI Type C port.
* It is running the latest Windows 10 operating system.
Kogan.com’s Atlas 2-in-1 hybrid Windows 10 device offers remarkable value at just $259.