New DELTA Max portable power station will keep you charged and powered anywhere
Power is something we always needs no matter where we are and the new EcoFlow flagship portable power station – the DELTA Max – is one of the most advanced solutions you can find.
The device can be used in a variety of situations including camping, 4WD activities, in a caravan, working in remote areas and any other outdoor activity that you want to enjoy miles from the nearest power source.
It has enough output to run a fridge or a dryer.
So in the event of a power outage – none of your food in the fridge will be going off or melting.
It’s also a handy product to have in the event of an emergency to keep all your phones, tablets and laptops charged and keep you connected to the outside world.
We used it to power our telescope and mount for our astrophotography.
In our case, we needed power for several hours at a time because we had set it to shoot long exposures for hours and hours at a time.
Filmmakers could also take advantage of the DELTA Max’s power when they are shooting on location.
And the onboard battery with 2kWh capacity did it without even breaking a sweat.
With that sort of power you can charge a 40W drone 48 times or a 62W laptop 32 times.
The DELTA Max has four full size 230V power points as well as two USB-A ports which offers 12W per port, 5V 2.4A max; two USB-A Fast Charge ports – 28W per port, 12V 2.4A mac; two USB-C Outputs at 60W per port, 20V 3A max, a DC5521 Output: 12.6v 3a (38W Max) and a Car Power Output: 108.8W, 13.6V regulated 8A max.
There are lot of ways to charge it as well.
The lithium battery onboard the DELTA Max can be re-charged from 0 to 80 per cent as fast as 65 minutes.
The unit can also be recharged using solar panels. DELTA Max can be connected to two 400W EcoFlow solar panels to deliver 800W Max solar charging speeds.
You can also connect other solar panels that can handle a voltage range from 11-100V with the MC4 connector.
Users can also control and monitor the DELTA Max through the EcoFlow companion app from anywhere.
The DELTA Max is priced at $3,599 and is available from Anaconda, Amazon or via the Clean Portable Power website.
WHATS IN THE BOX?
- 1 x EcoFlow Delta Max solar generator
- 1 x AC Standard Wall Charger
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Car Charger -12V to XT60 cable
- 1 x XT60 to MC4 Solar Panel Cable
- 1 x Set up / User Manual
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty accessible in Australia
- Lowest Australian Retail Price Guarantee
- Customer Support
EcoFlow Delta Max Solar Generator Specs:
- Model: DELTA Max
- Capacity: 2016Wh (32Ah, 52V)
- Supports up to two Delta Max Smart Batteries
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Cell Type: 18650
- Dimensions: (49 x 25 x 30cm)
- Net Weight: (21kg)
- Charge Temperature: (0-45℃)
- Discharge Temperature: (0-45℃)
- Testing and Certifications (INT): UL, CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE
- Testing and Certifications (AU/NZ): EMC AU/NZS CISRPR 32:2015, AU/NZS 62368-1:2018 (General Safety), RCM
- Shelf Life: Up to 1 Year after fully charged. Follow User Manual Instructions on recharging
EcoFlow Delta Max Inputs:
- AC Charge Input Power: X-STREAM Charge 1500W max
- AC Charge Input Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Solar Charge Input: 800W 11-100V 10A max
- Car Charge Input: 12V/24V 10A max
EcoFlow Delta Max Outputs:
- AC Output (x4): Full Sine Wave, 2400W (Surge 5000W)
- Australian Unit 230V, 50Hz
- USB-A Output (x2): 12W per port, 5V 2.4A max
- USB-A Fast Charge (x2): 28W per port, 12V 2.4A max
- USB-C Output (x2): 60W per port, 20V 3A max
- DC5521 Output: 12.6v 3a (38W Max)
- Car Power Output: 108.8W, 13.6V regulated 8A max