Leading consumer electronics company Belkin has today unveiled its Connect Pro Thunderbolt 4 Dock and Connect Thunderbolt 4 5-in-1 Core Hub which can provide dual 4K display support and power delivery for fast charging.
These connectivity solutions were built with Intel’s Thunderbolt 4 controller under the hood to ensure high bandwidth for connecting devices and to ensure a quality and stable connection between accessories so it’s easy to charge and easy to transfer data and video through a single port.
Thunderbolt 4 is a versatile connection that can connect devices, transfer data and supply power.
A common use of these new Belkin products is to connect additional monitors to a laptop or add displays to a desktop computer with support for a single 8K monitor or multiple 4K monitors.
BELKIN CONNECT PRO THUNDERBOLT 4 DOCK – $499.95
If you’re after connectivity and high performance the Belkin Connect Pro Thunderbolt 4 Dock offers precisely that with 12 ports to connect your MacBook or Windows laptop to numerous devices.
Users can get up to 40Gbps data transfer speeds which is eight times faster than USB 3.0.
It also has power delivery technology which offers up to 90W of power so all devices connected can be charged simultaneously.
When working with video, the dock also offers a smoother experience with 8K at 30Hz for a single display up to 4K at 60Hz for dual display and as many as three additional displays.
– Up to 40Gbps for fast data transfer
– Power Delivery up to 90W to power laptops, tablets, smartphones, hard drives, and more
– HD video resolution support on multiple displays:
- Single display video resolutions up to 8K @ 30Hz
- Dual display video resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz
- Triple display with select laptop models
– 12 ports for power, data, and video: 2x Thunderbolt 4 ports (1x Upstream, 1x Downstream), 2x HDMI 2.0, 1x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 (Supports USB-C PD 3.0), 2x USB-A 3.1, 2x USB-A 2.0, 1x SD card 4.0, 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 1x 3.5mm Audio Combo
– Includes 0.8M Thunderbolt 4 cable
– Triple display support available for compatible laptops. Video resolution varies and is dependent on laptop’s capabilities
BELKIN CONNECT THUNDERBOLT 5 5-IN-1 CORE HUB – $299.95
The Belkin Connect Thunderbolt 4 5-In-1 Core Hub is a lightweight and portable solution to connect five devices including four which are Thunderbolt enabled.
It’s possible to connect Windows and Mac computers to multiple devices to transfer data, stream video and supply power all through a single Thunderbolt cable.
On the power delivery side the Thunderbolt 4 hub offers up to 96W charging and can transfer data at up to 40 Gbps.
– 4x Thunderbolt 4 Ports for extended connectivity
– Up to 40 Gbps data transfer speeds
– Monitor support for dual monitors up to 4K at 60Hz, or a single 8K at 30Hz
– Power Delivery up to 96W for charging connected device
– Up to 15W downstream charging
– Daisy chain up to 6 Thunderbolt-equipped devices
– Overcurrent protection
– 150W power supply unit included
– Thunderbolt 4 Certified
– 1 x USB-A port for convenient extended connectivity for additional devices
– USB4 Compliant
BELKIN THUNDERBOLT CABLE – $79.95
The Belkin Thunderbolt 4 cable is handy to own because it can offer simultaneous 40Gbps of data transfer along with high definition video and power delivery up to 100W.
And it’s also backwards compatible so it works with Thunderbolt 3, USB 4, USB 3.2 and USB 2.0.
And now that the iPhone 15 has a USB-C port it’s an ideal companion for that as well.
– Thunderbolt 4 certified
– Access up to 40Gbps of fast data transfer
– Supports up to 100W of Power Delivery
– Compliant with USB4
– Backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.2, and USB2.0
– Supports simultaneous power, data transfer, and video
– Reversible Type-C connector
– 2M active Thunderbolt 4 Cable