Deebot OZMO 900 robot vacuum will be offered at Aldi for just $399
Ecovacs Robotics will be returning to Aldi next week with its Deebot OZMO 900 robot vacuum at a bargain price after selling out models in March and September last year at greatly reduced prices in minutes.
The Deebot OZMO 900 is a two-in-one product that can vacuum your carpets and also mop your floors.
This model which usually retails for $999 will be offered at Aldi for a limited time from March 11 for just $399.
The robot vacuum can also map your entire home and be controlled entirely from the Ecovacs companion app which can create virtual boundaries and even be controlled with your voice via Google Home or Amazon Alexa.
“The Deebot OZMO Robotic Vacuum Special Buy received amazing feedback from ALDI shoppers last year,” said Shay Stearnes, Buying Director, ALDI Australia.
“Given its incredible popularity, we are excited to once again partner with Ecovacs Robotics to offer a more advanced model at an extremely low price.
“We have no doubt customers will be impressed with the innovative virtual mapping technology.”
Karen Powell, Head of Ecovacs Robotics said: “Ecovacs Robotics continues to innovate and deliver smart cleaning systems which can understand and adapt to everyone’s own home environment, to suit your individual cleaning needs and schedule.
“The Deebot OZMO 900 is a great example of what our technology can offer and demonstrates our leadership in virtual mapping.
“We have worked in partnership with ALDI to offer this for just $399 in what is a particularly exciting Special Buy designed to show Australians just how much an Ecovacs device can do.”
Other features include:
– Interchangeable Suction Attachments: The Tangle-Free Intake is designed to collect hairs without tangling or blockage, while the Main Brush provides a thorough clean on carpets.
– Auto Boost Suction Power: The DEEBOT senses when it is on carpet, and automatically increases its suction power for a deeper clean.
– OZMOTM Mopping System: With a 240ml water reservoir and electronically controlled release, the DEEBOT OZMO 900 mops away liquids and dirt, with a dampening and wiping action.
– Max Mode: to tackle particularly problematic messes, users can engage Max Mode to increase suction power up to 2 times.
– Integrated Google Home and Amazon Echo Capabilities: Talk to the DEEBOT to start, pause, stop cleaning and return to the charger without having to lift a finger
– Automatic Charging: When the DEEBOT OZMO 900 is low on battery, it will automatically return to its charging station to recharge,
– ECOVACS Home App and Scheduling: As well as being able to manage mapping and virtual boundary features, the ECOVACS Home App allows users to control and monitor the clean from anywhere, anytime. Users can schedule a regular cleaning cycle or start a new cleaning session on the go.
– ECOVACS Standard Features: Stair safety sensors, obstacle detection technology, high efficiency filter, auto start at one touch and voice reporting are all features seen across the full ECOVACS ROBOTICS DEEBOT range.