RODE’s Wireless GO – the ultra compact wireless microphone – just got even better with new features to make it even more versatile, flexible and powerful.
The RODE Wireless GO II maintains its compact form factor, clip-on versatility and built-in microphone.
The transmitter and receiver connect wirelessly to one another in an instant and the receiver connects with a cable to your camera.
The transmitter has a built in microphone but users can connect a lapel mic and clip it to a shirt or jacket.
The RODE Wireless GO II offers dual channel recording so you can record two sound sources at the same time using a single channel microphone.
It also offers universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers to make it an easy option for all kinds of users.
RODE Wireless GO II has even more range and transmission stability.
Another new feature is onboard recording capability which can store up to 24 hours of audio as a back-up for drop outs and other audio issues.
“The original Wireless GO was a gamechanger,” says RODE CEO Damien Wilson.
“It truly revolutionised sound capture for everyone from vloggers to business professionals producing content while working from home.
“The form factor and feature set had never been seen before and many have attempted – and failed – to replicate it since.”
It represents RODE’s mission to innovate and continue evolving our product lines, always with creators in mind.
“The Wireless GO II is once again going to change the way people record audio for their content.”
KEY FEATURES OF THE WIRELESS GO II
– Dual channel wireless microphone system – record two sound sources simultaneously or use as a single channel wireless microphone
– All-new Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption – delivers an extended range of up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
– 3.5mm analog TRS output, USB-C and iOS digital audio output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
– On-board recording capability – record over 24 hours of audio direct to each transmitter as a failsafe against dropouts and other audio issues
– Ability to switch between mono or stereo recording modes – record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
– Flexible gain control – three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage pad
– Safety channel – records a second channel at -20dB as a backup in case the main channel distorts
– Complete control over all features and functions via the RODE Central app
– In-built rechargeable lithium-ion batteries – up to 7 hours battery life, plus a power saver mode
– Designed and made in RODE’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia.
The RODE Wireless GO II is available now for $399.