Rode Microphones has released the single set edition of the Wireless Go II microphone system which offers content creators quality audio when shooting video on the go.
Tech Guide used the dual channel version of the Wireless Go II wireless microphone system when shooting our videos at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
That has two transmitters so you can capture the audio from two people at the same time with both signals sent wirelessly to the receiver that can be attached to the camera and linked to the microphone port with a cable.
The single version of the Wireless Go II microphone has the same impressive compact form factor.
The versatile microphone/transmitter can be used as is and clipped to your clothing but if you prefer to be a little more discreet you can pocket the microphone and plug in a lavalier lapel microphone.
The Wireless GO II has a universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers and has a range of up to an incredible 200m.
It even has onboard recording with enough storage for 40 hours of recording.
The Rode Wireless Go II Single Compact Wireless Mic System comes with two fur windshields, two USB-C cables, a SC5 3.5mm (TRS) cable and a carry pouch.
KEY FEATURES OF THE WIRELESS GO II SINGLE:
- Ultra-compact and versatile single-transmitter wireless microphone system
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- Compatible with free RØDE Connect podcasting and streaming software
- Complete on-the-go device configuration, access to advanced features, firmware updates and easy file management via RØDE Central app
- Dual-channel receiver – compatible with additional Wireless GO II transmitter
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
The Rode Wireless Go II Single Compact Wireless Mic System is available now and is priced at $299.