D-Link’s new Vigilance dome surveillance camera can go inside or out
D-Link has launched the Vigilance Outdoor Dome Network Camera which offers a professional surveillance solution which is perfect for small and medium businesses as well as schools and universities.
The DCS-4633DEV has a resolution of 2048 x 1536 and features support for H.265 compression and a microSD card slot to record locally rather than in the cloud.
As its name suggests, the D-Link camera is housed inside a clear dome and has the ability to pan, tilt and zoom.
And with an IP66 rating, the D-Link Vigilance Outdoor Dome Network Camera is water resistant and can handle being placed outdoors.
To maximise the bandwidth efficiency and improve image quality, the D-Link camera provides real-time video impressions and can support up to three separate profiles for simultaneous video streaming and recording.
DCS-4633DEV features image enhancement that will deliver improved image quality even when shot in uneven or low light.
D-Link ANZ MD Graeme Reardon said: “The DCS-4633EV brings H.265 support to a more affordable price point.
“As the number of devices continues to grow, bandwidth becomes a larger issue and this camera helps to solve that problem by decreasing bandwidth without sacrificing video quality.”
The D-Link Vigilance Outdoor Dome Network Camera is available now for $349.95 or $NZ399.95.
– Maximum Resolution: 3 megapixel resolution (2048 x 1536)
– Compression: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
– Storage: MicroSD card slot for onboard storage
– Environment Capabilities: Rugged IP66 weatherproof housing
– Light Conditions: Day/Night IR filter, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
– Built-in smart IR LED illuminator
– Operating Temperature Range: -30 to 50 °C (-22 to 124 °F)
– Network Connectivity: 10/100 Ethernet Port
– Power Options: Power over Ethernet (PoE)
– Pan/Tilt/Zoom Functionality: 10 times digital PTZ
– Frame Rate at Max. Resolution: 30 frames per second (FPS)
– Interoperability: Onvif-compliant, Unified D-Link API