Kogan launches affordable whitegoods and appliances range
Kogan has be known as the place where Australians can buy affordable electronic products that offer great value. Now the company is applying that same approach with a new whitegoods range which is available for preorder now.
The new Kogan line-up includes fridges, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, ovens, cook tops and range hoods.
All up, there are 20 new products available and they are being offered at some of the lowest prices in the market with similar appliances from other brands available at double or even triple the price.
Some of the products include:
- Freestanding Dishwasher with a 4.5 star water rating, 14 place settings, anti-flood and anti-leak devices for $299.
- High-power 7.5kg Front Load Washing Machine with a 4 star water rating and 16 different programs for $349.
- One of the most affordable refrigerators on the market, a 323L Bottom Mount Refrigerator available for $459, with all the essentials.
- An Electric Built-in Oven with 5 cooking functions, chrome detailing and a huge 68 litre capacity for $199.
- A selection of gas and ceramic cooktops, from only $149.
All the items in the Kogan range come with a two-year warranty.
“We’re changing the landscape of the Australian white goods and home appliance market,” said Sergiy Bobrovnychyy, Kogan.com Director of Exclusive Brands.
“For a long time, Aussies have been faced with limited options resulting in a lack of competitive tension and pricing. Our customers have been calling out for someone to disrupt this market and that’s exactly what we’re here to do. We’re committed to making the most in-demand products and services more affordable.
“Australians are more comfortable than ever shopping online. We’ve launched our initial range today and expect to be building our offering in the years to come.”
The Kogan white goods and built-in kitchen appliances are available to purchase now at Kogan.com.