Amaysim is trying to do to the Australian energy market what it did to our country’s mobile plans – compete with lower prices and offer the customer more value than ever.
The company is adding to its portfolio of mobile and broadband services with a multi-vertical model to achieve a goal of becoming a utility supplier.
It comes at a time when the cost of energy is a hot topic and prices are on the rise.
And not only are the Amaysim plans designed to save customers money but to also add a much-needed simplicity and transparency for the whole energy industry.
Amaysim aims to provide great value pricing and discounts on both usage and supply – and these discounts don’t expire.
The plans also offer some of Australia’s best solar feed-in tariffs and there also no lock in contracts.
Plans are paid monthly instead of quarterly so you won’t get bill shock.
Amaysim has made it easy to switch to their plans – it can be done online in four easy steps.
“What matters to Australian consumers is clear – they want simplicity, convenience and great value from their energy retailer, and they don’t want any surprises,” said Amaysim CEO Julian Ogrin.
“Amaysim is the new kid on the block in energy and we are applying our ‘amazingly simple’ proposition in the same way we did in the telco space.
“With 93% of our mobile customers saying they would recommend amaysim to their family and friends, we aim to translate this positive experience to our new energy customers.”
To celebrate the launch of Amaysim’s energy plans, customers can receive a $250 energy account credit or $120 of their mobile bill.
Here’s a look at the discounts Amaysim is offering with its energy plans for electricity, gas and solar:
– New South Wales: 35% discount off electricity usage and supply charges
– South Australia: 28% discount off electricity usage and supply charges
– Victoria: 31% discount off electricity usage and supply charges
– Queensland: 15% discount off electricity usage and supply charges
– New South Wales: 13% discount off gas usage and supply charges
– Victoria: 21% discount off gas usage and supply charges
– New South Wales: 25% discount and 17 cents retailer feed-in tariff
– South Australia: 28% discount and 20 cents retailer feed-in tariff
– Victoria: 14% discount and 18 cents retailer feed-in tariff
– Queensland: 7% discount and 14 cents retailer feed-in tariff
Mr. Dominic Drenen, who runs amaysim’s energy business, said: “After successfully integrating online energy retailer, Click Energy, into the amaysim Group, we have been able to expedite bringing amaysim energy plans to the market.
“Australians increasingly want to reduce their household expenses and for many, energy costs are at the core of that ambition. amaysim is the most exciting new entrant in the Australian retail energy market in the last 10 years.”